Mixer (beam) not brodcasting

Discus and support Mixer (beam) not brodcasting in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; this issue has happend recently . when i go to stream a game and i click start brodcasting a game and nothing happens. I'm confused because i was able... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by vilvan4123, Jun 1, 2017.

1. vilvan4123
    vilvan4123 Guest

this issue has happend recently . when i go to stream a game and i click start brodcasting a game and nothing happens. I'm confused because i was able to brodcast before. Can somepne help me

:)

vilvan4123, Jun 1, 2017
  2. What apps do you use?

I use apps on Xbox upload studio and YouTube , am always watching videos on youtube. Oh and also Mixer use to be beam great app to watch live streamers .
    Can anyone suggest any good apps please .

jasonvoorhees, Jun 1, 2017
  3. magicalclick
    magicalclick Guest
    MS Beam is DEAD!!!

Yup, you can search it up. They killed Beam by calling it Mixer, a kitchen utility. Not only the name is ambiguous, the name is far worse using in a sentence. MS officially killed the entire service with a single name change. It is a dead end, like Zune or Windows Live Search (yes, it was a real thing).

magicalclick, Jun 1, 2017
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. Can you please try power cycling the console by holding the power button on it until it shuts down to see if that helps?

onyxishere, Jun 1, 2017
  5. Dex DMA
    Dex DMA Guest
    Same problem I have tried to hard reset and even reset my router. Nothing is fixing the issue still can't stream.

Dex DMA, Jun 2, 2017
  6. vilvan4123
    vilvan4123 Guest
    I have solved this issue for my self. Go to xbox live privacy and set your account as a adult not as custom because when I did that I was able to stream again.

vilvan4123, Jun 2, 2017
  7. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Thanks for the update. I'll keep that in mind for future reference

onyxishere, Jun 3, 2017
  8. Brodie Bruce
    Brodie Bruce Guest

I am having the same issue. Was able to stream a few days ago, now all I get is "Something went wrong. Try broadcasting again later."

I tried that, however it did not fix the issue. I also logged in to the mixer website,and unlinked and relinked my MS account, update some info(old reddit beam thread suggested this) and still did not work.

Unfortunately this did not work for me either :-(

Brodie Bruce, Nov 2, 2018
  9. Dex DMA Win User

Same problem I have tried to hard reset and even reset my router. Nothing is fixing the issue still can't stream.
  10. vilvan4123 Win User

I have solved this issue for my self. Go to xbox live privacy and set your account as a adult not as custom because when I did that I was able to stream again.
  11. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. Can you please try power cycling the console by holding the power button on it until it shuts down to see if that helps?
  12. onyxishere Win User

Thanks for the update. I'll keep that in mind for future reference
  13. Brodie Bruce Win User

I am having the same issue. Was able to stream a few days ago, now all I get is "Something went wrong. Try broadcasting again later."

I tried that, however it did not fix the issue. I also logged in to the mixer website,and unlinked and relinked my MS account, update some info(old reddit beam thread suggested this) and still did not work.

Unfortunately this did not work for me either :-(
Thema:

1. Mixer (beam) not brodcasting - Similar Threads - Mixer beam brodcasting

2. Headset chat mixer forcing party priority

in XBoX on Windows
    Headset chat mixer forcing party priority: When I’m on my home or playing a game my game audio is not on, and when I check my audio settings it shows the bar for the mixer grayed out and all the way for party chat. I’ve tried restarting my...
  3. How do i fix my headset chat mixer?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix my headset chat mixer?: It’s greyed out and stuck on the right. I’ve reset my console, updated my console, updated my controller, unplugged and plugged my headset back in but nothing is working, Does anyone know how to...
  4. My headset chat mixer is greyed out and i can only hear party audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset chat mixer is greyed out and i can only hear party audio: The chat mixer is stuck to where i can only hear party audio and not game audio and i can change it because it’s greyed out. What do i do to fix it 543c397f-4ddd-4406-810f-50b5980e3283
  5. My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it: My headset chat mixer is greyed out and won’t let me change it 253dff7a-59b2-4900-b78c-eb3af230f1be
  6. Why is my chat mixer grayed out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my chat mixer grayed out?: My Audio chat mixer is grayed out. I just started to have this problem and tried everything but nothing happens. How do I fix this. By the way I have a wireless controller if that makes a...
  7. I have read lots of stuff on how to fix this and nothing works, my headset chat mixer is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have read lots of stuff on how to fix this and nothing works, my headset chat mixer is...: I have read lots of stuff on how to fix this and nothing works, my headset chat mixer is all the way to the right (chat) and I cant change it. 0d0e852e-3d8f-4c9c-8c0c-15a35d510004
  8. my chat mixer says use your headset or other device to change the volume when my headset is...

in XBoX on Windows
    my chat mixer says use your headset or other device to change the volume when my headset is...: headset chat mixed not working a7cea632-3764-4dba-b8c0-97751ed0576b
  9. Remove BEAM/MIXER from MY XBOX or Pay me to tolerate it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remove BEAM/MIXER from MY XBOX or Pay me to tolerate it.: Clearly microsoft does not care in no way whatsoever about my clientele... Not only Beam/Mixer (the Useless equivalent of Internet Explorer for streaming apps) is not removable, but now you've put...
  10. Account XBox/Beam/Outlook don't log in/sign up on Mixer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account XBox/Beam/Outlook don't log in/sign up on Mixer: Friends, Beam/Mixer team answered my question thus: We apologize, but we are unable to troubleshoot issues specific to Xbox and Xbox Live that are not related to Mixer. The issue you have...