mixed reality and hp g2 hmd cant get youtube 360 video to work ,

Discus and support mixed reality and hp g2 hmd cant get youtube 360 video to work , in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i click on the 360 bubbles in the portal area, and I click on the vr glasses icon and it does the screen full of stars but then says cant do this video... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ThomasBruner1, Nov 23, 2020.

1. mixed reality and hp g2 hmd cant get youtube 360 video to work ,

i click on the 360 bubbles in the portal area, and I click on the vr glasses icon and it does the screen full of stars but then says cant do this video .

:)

ThomasBruner1, Nov 23, 2020
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

Is VR mode available on Quest 2 or 3 for ms flight simulator

Hello ! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Please see below for support headsets.

"Headsets that run on the Windows Mixed Reality, Oculus, and SteamVR platforms are supported. However, the sim has been optimized for the following headsets:

HP Reverb G2
    HP Reverb G1
    Samsung Odyssey+"

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018563420-VR-FAQ

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Windows Mixed Reality not recognizing my USB-C V3.1 ports during system check | HP Reverb G2

Hi The_Bawse. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

This forum only provides technical support for Xbox devices and services.

You should be posting in the Windows forums, that way the correct support can help you: https://answers.microsoft.com/windows/forum

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. NolilQuezon Win User

VR Gaming

Windows Mixed Reality is not working for XBOX ONE.

* See at the back on Unit have HDMI OUT only one Port. Connect using VR without Monitor / TV. Because HDMI only one Port. I don't have 2 port for HDMI OUT Adapter.

* Windows Mixed Reality don't have Driver for XBOX ONE.

* I tried it. The Result is Blank or Not Working.

MY SPECS:

DELL VISOR VR118 (Windows Mixed Reality).

You able to play PC on Mixed Reality Portal App go to XBOX App. But I'm Bored.
  5. Byron Kleingeld Win User

Xbox 360 cant download profile error code 8015000A

I've had mixed results with YouTube on 360, it sometimes works, sometimes doesn't, not sure about the details of why, but it's just random, so I've resorted to using my One for YouTube.
  6. JohnRamey Win User

win 10 game bar captures gaming ok but to capture desktop it does audio with black screen - how to fix

It's peculiar my HP 8300sff the win10 capture will work for youtube and fibre tv(tvbell.ca) on desktop, to watch live golf, but my gaming pc (i5,16ram,gtx780ti) win 10 capture will record gaming on steam, youtube video but will not record fibre tv(tvbell.ca) on desktop (audio with black screen)

Why it won't work fibre tv(tvbell.ca) but works on youtube and steam games is I think is too weird to troubleshoot.

Thanks.
Thema:

mixed reality and hp g2 hmd cant get youtube 360 video to work ,

1. mixed reality and hp g2 hmd cant get youtube 360 video to work , - Similar Threads - mixed reality hmd

2. Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...: Here is a photo of it. The marks are most likely water/vinegar mix. I hate when There are marks like this. [img] 411af9ba-49b4-47e4-a3fa-6c40e793f6fd
  3. NightFight In The Mix on Mixcloud

in XboX Insiders
    NightFight In The Mix on Mixcloud: NightFight - Der Kobold Und die Jungfrau. (Hall&Schall Geschichten) https://www.mixcloud.com/NightFight/nightfight-der-kobold-und-die-jungfrau-hallschall-geschichten/# submitted by...
  4. Spotify audio mixing not working

in XboX Insiders
    Spotify audio mixing not working: Anyone having issues with mixing Spotify audio and system audio? All sound comes through at 100% all the time and I can reduce sound from either Spotify or system. Setup: Xbox Series X Gen4 Astro...
  5. mixed reality and audio problems after standy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mixed reality and audio problems after standy: Hi everyone, I can't figure out an audio problem with mixed reality. I use flight simulator 2020 but for a while now, using two addons that must be installed on the C, after wmr standby, the audio...
  6. Windows Mixed Reality not recognizing my USB-C V3.1 ports during system check | HP Reverb G2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows Mixed Reality not recognizing my USB-C V3.1 ports during system check | HP Reverb G2: I'm having an issue with WMR saying my PC doesn't have USB 3.0+ ports being used to support the headset. I plugging my device dongle into both a V3.1 and 3.2 USB-C port and WMR won't go past the...
  7. windows mixed reality error code 1-8

in XBoX on Windows
    windows mixed reality error code 1-8: hello. I have a lenovo explorer vr headset that I am trying to connect to my pc via windows mixed reality. The vr headset has all the appropriate connections and all my pc drivers are updated....
  8. The accounts on my xbox seem to be getting mixed up

in XBoX Accessibility
    The accounts on my xbox seem to be getting mixed up: I have a xbox series s and it has 2 accounts on it. The issue I'm facing is that the accounts are seeming to be getting jumbled up. My gamertag hasn't changed but my background, profile pic, email...
  9. audio mixing on xbox wireless headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    audio mixing on xbox wireless headset: I have the new starfield edition wireless xbox headset and I'm using it on PC with a xbox wireless adapter. Does the audio chat/game mixing feature not work on PC?...
  10. Mixed Reality Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mixed Reality Error: When opening my micro soft flight sim I get an error message asking to verify that my computer is set up for mixed reality? I cannot access my simulator at all. I re-installed the programme, with...