mixed reality and audio problems after standy

Discus and support mixed reality and audio problems after standy in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I can't figure out an audio problem with mixed reality. I use flight simulator 2020 but for a while now, using two addons that must be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by paolo pini, Dec 11, 2023.

1. paolo pini
    paolo pini Guest

Hi everyone, I can't figure out an audio problem with mixed reality. I use flight simulator 2020 but for a while now, using two addons that must be installed on the C, after wmr standby, the audio disappears for them and only by restarting the addons does the voice return. the problem also occurs sometimes but not always when switching from TV to VR (HP Reverb G2). I tried to set the audio output of the two addons to the TV source via volume mixer, on WMR I deactivated the switch to VR headphones but to no avail. I also tried deactivating wmr standby and the problem doesn't appear that way but I obviously risk the ghosting effect. I formatted the whole PC and also changed the HDD but nothing, the problem appeared with one of the latest Windows updates, it had never happened before.

:)

paolo pini, Dec 11, 2023
  2. Yuhao Li - MSFT Win User

Hello, paolo pini

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

If you temporarily disable these two add-ons, will you still encounter the same problem?

Also, have you tried the troubleshooting steps mentioned here?

Speech and audio FAQs - Enthusiast Guide | Microsoft Learn

Windows updates generally do not affect games, especially those developed by Microsoft. However, if you are unsure, you can uninstall recent updates and recent updates and try again.

If the issue persists, contact the technical support:

How to contact support? – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com)

Disclaimer: Microsoft provides no assurances and/or warranties, implied or otherwise, and is not responsible for the information you receive from the third-party linked sites or any support related to technology.

Yuhao Li

Microsoft Community Technical Support
  3. Yuhao Li - MSFT Win User

4. paolo pini Win User

hello and sorry for the delay but I wanted to do numerous tests. I formatted the PC, removed all the addons, restored the audio but nothing, basically I noticed that as long as I leave the viewer active and mixed reality it doesn't go to standby, everything works perfectly but after it went to standby, after a while time but not at a regular interval, you hear a sort of lowering of the audio and at that point on 2 addons that I have, the audio disappears. they are 2 addons that must be installed in C, I was wondering if by chance on wmr there was a sort of audio standby after wmr standby and if so if it was possible to deactivate it.
  5. Heifankl Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Demo crashing / closing on startup...

Not necessary. Deactivating mixed reality headset

has solved the problem
  6. Heifankl Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Demo crashing / closing on startup...

I had to unplug my Mixed Reality Headset to immediately solve this Startup problem
Thema:

1. mixed reality and audio problems after standy - Similar Threads - mixed reality audio

2. Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...: Here is a photo of it. The marks are most likely water/vinegar mix. I hate when There are marks like this. [img] 411af9ba-49b4-47e4-a3fa-6c40e793f6fd
  3. NightFight In The Mix on Mixcloud

in XboX Insiders
    NightFight In The Mix on Mixcloud: NightFight - Der Kobold Und die Jungfrau. (Hall&Schall Geschichten) https://www.mixcloud.com/NightFight/nightfight-der-kobold-und-die-jungfrau-hallschall-geschichten/# submitted by...
  4. Spotify audio mixing not working

in XboX Insiders
    Spotify audio mixing not working: Anyone having issues with mixing Spotify audio and system audio? All sound comes through at 100% all the time and I can reduce sound from either Spotify or system. Setup: Xbox Series X Gen4 Astro...
  5. Windows Mixed Reality not recognizing my USB-C V3.1 ports during system check | HP Reverb G2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows Mixed Reality not recognizing my USB-C V3.1 ports during system check | HP Reverb G2: I'm having an issue with WMR saying my PC doesn't have USB 3.0+ ports being used to support the headset. I plugging my device dongle into both a V3.1 and 3.2 USB-C port and WMR won't go past the...
  6. windows mixed reality error code 1-8

in XBoX on Windows
    windows mixed reality error code 1-8: hello. I have a lenovo explorer vr headset that I am trying to connect to my pc via windows mixed reality. The vr headset has all the appropriate connections and all my pc drivers are updated....
  7. The accounts on my xbox seem to be getting mixed up

in XBoX Accessibility
    The accounts on my xbox seem to be getting mixed up: I have a xbox series s and it has 2 accounts on it. The issue I'm facing is that the accounts are seeming to be getting jumbled up. My gamertag hasn't changed but my background, profile pic, email...
  8. audio mixing on xbox wireless headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    audio mixing on xbox wireless headset: I have the new starfield edition wireless xbox headset and I'm using it on PC with a xbox wireless adapter. Does the audio chat/game mixing feature not work on PC?...
  9. Mixed Reality Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mixed Reality Error: When opening my micro soft flight sim I get an error message asking to verify that my computer is set up for mixed reality? I cannot access my simulator at all. I re-installed the programme, with...
  10. Xbox Headset Wireless: Headset's game/chat audio mix dial does not work on Windows 11\10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Headset Wireless: Headset's game/chat audio mix dial does not work on Windows 11\10: FAQ page for the product says that Headset's game/chat audio mix dial does work on Windows when connected using Xbox dongle. On any of my devices it does not work, in any game or chat. On my...