Mistakenly Banned

Discus and support Mistakenly Banned in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’ve been on Xbox for 5 years and have gotten barely any com bans but all of a sudden i just got hit with a Permanent Console Ban and a Permanent... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by �� アヘン, Dec 10, 2023.

1. Mistakenly Banned

I’ve been on Xbox for 5 years and have gotten barely any com bans but all of a sudden i just got hit with a Permanent Console Ban and a Permanent account Ban

With only having 2/8 strikes. I only ever got very few 2 day bans and I only got a 4 day ban once which were almost entirely before the strike system which shouldn’t count the old bans. I never got a 1 week, 2 week, 1 month or a 6 month ban ever in my life and I just randomly get a Permanent console and account ban and I’m not getting any help.I’ve spent thousands of hours an hundreds of dollars on my account and I don’t know what to do anymore I’ve tried to put an appeal but they just denied almost like the didn’t put any effort into reading it and I can’t even contact Xbox or Microsoft because they said they can’t “Do anything about Banned Accounts” If anyone can help me please do so I’m lost and I don’t wanna lose my whole account I’ve spent years on.

:)

�� アヘン, Dec 10, 2023
  2. 🦇𐕣 アヘン Win User

Mistakenly Banned

I already have put an appeal and it was denied, What am I supposed to do just say bye to my 5 year old Xbox account and $400 console because of a mistake made by Xbox which they aren’t even trying to help with
  3. Courtney Todd Win User

Mistakenly Banned

Hi, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I'm sorry that you are going through this problem, what you mention is correct, from what I understand, Support cannot help in cases of account bans or suspensions since they are not authorized. This type of case is attended only through the Enforcement page since there is the team in charge of studying the cases and making a decision depending on the situation, so you can access the following link:

http://enforcement.xbox.com/

I would like to be able to give you better help, but this is only a Microsoft forum where we are players like you who help other players with basic problems, this means that we are not Microsoft employees. That being said, at the aforementioned link, you can view your ban and file a possible appeal.

I hope you understand, I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  4. LEGEND LOKE Win User

Mistakenly Banned

This is absurd. Same thing happened to me. Appeal denied instantly. No other options. Consider moving to another platform. Xbox is being unjust and you can't do anything about it. Sad time for dedicated and loyal players like us. They got a lot of our money over the years and this is what they do.
  5. FurkanOzdemir Win User

Why did i get permanently suspended

Does this mean people who are mistakenly permanently banned will stay banned until Xbox fixes the issue or will the ban be lifted with normal timeframe?
  6. Ellarianora Win User

Xbox Code of Conduct and it's lack of priorities.

I will agree that some bans are mistakenly given and some users who deserve a ban do mostly get away with it.
Thema:

Mistakenly Banned

1. Mistakenly Banned - Similar Threads - Mistakenly Banned

2. My son mistakenly redeemed his vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son mistakenly redeemed his vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft...: My son mistakenly redeemed his fortnite vbucks to my microsoft account, instead of his microsoft account. We would like to transfer them over to his account. How do I correct this issue? Thank...
  3. How do I redeem my code for a game purchase mistakenly sent through Xbox instead of my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I redeem my code for a game purchase mistakenly sent through Xbox instead of my...: I can't redeem my code for a game purchase because I tried to redeem it through Xbox instead of my Microsoft account by mistake. Now it won't let me redeem the code on my Windows computer. I don't...
  4. I bought mw3 vault edition but I mistakenly bought the cross grn edition by accident meant...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought mw3 vault edition but I mistakenly bought the cross grn edition by accident meant...: I already bought cod mw3 vault edition but I mistakenly bought the mw3 cross gen edition by mistake meant to gift it to a friend how do I get a refund back? 159766a1-1b96-4f09-ad84-7a25342a7327
  5. Mistakenly chose not to Apply Settings while switching my Home Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Mistakenly chose not to Apply Settings while switching my Home Xbox: Hello. Last night, I made my friends console my Home Xbox and vice versa. While signing into their account, I mistakenly chose not to Apply Settings from their previous Xbox, so only one of their...
  6. Mistakenly reformatted Xbox One harddrive---can this be reversed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mistakenly reformatted Xbox One harddrive---can this be reversed?: Now my hard-drive looks empty. I know technically it is not but how do I go back to the time before I hit " Format" (and why is there no warning of the seemingly dire consequences of the format...
  7. Can I restore a mistakenly deleted Minecraft Dungeons Hero?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I restore a mistakenly deleted Minecraft Dungeons Hero?: Hey I stupidly deleted the wrong hero and lost a hero with over 7000 emeralds! Is this something that can be deleted on Xbox 1? PLEASE HELP! Thanks 04c9a03f-5ae5-43ae-b039-9b15c3cd26a5
  8. mistaken billing for renewal of microsoft casual games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mistaken billing for renewal of microsoft casual games: I paid for a one-year renewal of my subscription to Microsoft Casual Games (e.g. solitaire) in January '21. This would mean no advertisements when I play the games. However, I get a message when...
  9. Mistaken communication ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mistaken communication ban: I received an email stating that I would receive a 3 month non reviewable communication ban for my account. Understandable. However I then somehow received a 2 month console wide communication ban...
  10. Mistaken Console Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mistaken Console Ban: According to Xbox agents I have contacted I was wrongfully console banned until September 23rd. So I contacted another agent today and he told me to come here. I have been banned since August 24th...