Missing "Your $10 Xbox gift card code will be sent to email address associated with ...

Discus and support Missing "Your $10 Xbox gift card code will be sent to email address associated with ... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi there. I preordered Rare Replay when it came with a $10 Xbox Gift Card Code, and I either never got the code or did and accidentally deleted it.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Knux Five, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Knux Five
    Knux Five Guest

Missing "Your $10 Xbox gift card code will be sent to email address associated with ...

Hi there.

I preordered Rare Replay when it came with a $10 Xbox Gift Card Code, and I either never got the code or did and accidentally deleted it. About a month ago, I inquired about this, and MicrosoftStore.com's help told me I had to call for it to be authorized
    to resent. I took my time and tried again this week; the first call was told to "call back in a hour" because their computers were slow. I called back, and after an hour of being bounced around, they told me to just post here.

So, help?

Thanks.

:)

Knux Five, Dec 2, 2015
  2. ClNTRoN
    ClNTRoN Guest
    Why buying from Microsoft store sucks

I'm assuming you picked Ground Shipping. The Microsoft Store clearly states on their site that they can take 3-7 Business Days on regular ground shipping. If you wanted your package faster, you should've: (1) Chosen a faster shipping option (2) Chosen a different website that offers faster shipping.

Missing "Your  Xbox gift card code will be sent to email address associated with ... [​IMG]

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/DisplayHelpOrdersShippingPage/

Assuming you pre-ordered your games to get the $10 Gift Card, The Microsoft Store also states...
    If you pre-order a game days before release, it doesn't count as the 10 days. You will get your code 10 days after the game is shipped. I've ordered plenty of times from that store in the past, and have always gotten my $10 Gift Card within the 10 days of the game being shipped.

ClNTRoN, Dec 2, 2015
  3. Reward Points issued instead of Gift Card

On 8/3/15 I pre-ordered Rare Replay and it was to come with a 10 Dollar Gift card. After placing the order I received a conformation e-mail and this was at the bottom.

"Rare Replay for Xbox One - Additional Product Information:

Your $10 Xbox gift card code will be sent to email address associated with purchase within 10 days of game being shipped."

I pre-ordered a game off the Microsoft Store online and never received the 10 Dollar gift card for pre-ordering. After working with support online I found that this was issued reward points and not the gift card I was expecting. I was planning on using this
    in store or on-line. If there is a way to use points in either of these place I'm unaware.

Please help. Why did I get points and not a gift card? Can I use points in store? What do I need to change so that I am issued a Card and not points for future purchases.

Handsome Jake, Dec 2, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Since the offer was through the Microsoft Store, you would need to contact their customer support for assistance.

Keep in mind, that if you're a Rewards member, you would have received 15,000 credits instead of the $10 gift card.

Smwutches, Dec 2, 2015
  5. Knux Five
    Knux Five Guest
    Now, they sent me here... so... help?

Knux Five, Dec 3, 2015
  6. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    To clarify Knux Five, you'll want to reach out
    Microsoft Store Support her
    e, not Xbox Support.

I'm afraid we don't have any codes to provide here for retail stores. Apologies for any confusion!

Mister Maka, Nov 3, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: