Missing Xbox Promotion Code - Dragon Ball Super: Free 2nd season

Discus and support Missing Xbox Promotion Code - Dragon Ball Super: Free 2nd season in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; During the first week of July 2020, there was a promotion running on the Xbox store regarding the anime TV show Dragon Ball Super and Dragon Ball Z.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Rockhouse84-95A894B1-4A30, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Missing Xbox Promotion Code - Dragon Ball Super: Free 2nd season

During the first week of July 2020, there was a promotion running on the Xbox store regarding the anime TV show Dragon Ball Super and Dragon Ball Z. The terms of the promotion are that if you purchased the first season of either show, you would get a code
    sent to you via the Xbox messaging center. This code would be redeemable for the 2nd season of the purchased show for free. The terms and conditions for the promotion say this would happen within two weeks.

I NEVER RECEIVED THIS CODE. After two weeks had passed, I called the help line, was passed around between four different people, and was then told they couldn't help me and couldn't even confirm the existence of the promotion on their end. The call ended
    over an hour later with no resolution. This is frankly unacceptable, and I just want what I paid for now. The link below is the terms and conditions for the promotion. I purchased the first season of Dragon Ball Super on July 2nd, 2020. Please help!

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/movies-and-tv/MMTV-offer-2?SilentAuth=1&wa=wsignin1.0

:)

Rockhouse84-95A894B1-4A30, Aug 6, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Missing Xbox Promotion Code - Dragon Ball Super: Free 2nd season