Missing the bingo game. you server is not letting connect.

Discus and support Missing the bingo game. you server is not letting connect. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Trouble connecting to your server. Please fix it! I really missing it. Thanks . 902a713c-757b-4124-959d-c346a4b28e36 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gerryann25, Nov 5, 2017.

1. Gerryann25
    Gerryann25 Guest

Trouble connecting to your server. Please fix it! I really missing it. Thanks .

:)

Gerryann25, Nov 5, 2017
  2. JuanFontanez
    JuanFontanez Guest
    Game not loading

your bingo game is not loading cannot connect to server

JuanFontanez, Nov 5, 2017
  3. Microsoft Bingo

For the past 2 days I have been getting this message when trying to play Bingo and it will not connect me: Bingo is the only game that is doing this.

Server Connection Error There was a problem connecting to the Bingo server. If the problem persists, please check the Bingo support page at Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened.

PertDoughnut819, Nov 5, 2017
  4. RenovatedEmu241 Win User

cannot connect to the microsoft server

Again today, I am sitting here with server connection errors, because of course it lets you choose the cards and super bingo numbers before connection errors. Is this bug going to be fixed or should I just delete the game?
  5. WesternCircle69 Win User

the Bingo server is not conneting

Bingo server is not connecting
  6. JetPython771727 Win User

Losing Daily Rewards since I can't get into MS Bingo.......AGAIN.

Can't get connected to Bingo server
  7. ApartScarf18987 Win User

bingo won't connect or stay connected today

having trouble connecting to bingo server
  8. BellBlue65 Win User

Microsoft Bingo

I have a connection to the server and am able to play Bingo. Thank you.
Thema:

1. Missing the bingo game. you server is not letting connect. - Similar Threads - Missing bingo game

2. XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING: Hello, I am having a problem about missing several services that would help me connect to xbox live service and I would like to know where I could download them. For reason unknow, I cannot post...
  3. Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region: Hi I want to buy Resident evil 5 for xbox 360 but it seems that it is missing from the xbox 360 store (i live on greece) I noticed though that I can find it in my UK account but it has a different...
  4. Missing repair returned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing repair returned: I returned 2 controllers under warranty and ups confirmed delivery to Microsoft but Microsoft can't find them. Tried calling double digits and contact us now unavailable!! Adviser promised on...
  5. Missing gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing gift card: My gift card is not on my game and I dont know were it went and i had 20 dollars on it 9912899e-c34d-46e0-99cd-b96da865f21f
  6. Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store: Hi, I want to play Fable 2 in french like I did on my Xbox 360 back then. In the Microsoft Store fable 2 game page, it show 13 languages including french but in the game, it show only 5 languages...
  7. Once again missing play time on my subscription...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Once again missing play time on my subscription...: Wasn't able to do anything at first now I Cannot even use party chat . 32aee460-7f19-4c83-8d66-118080002749
  8. Some of my game achievements are missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Some of my game achievements are missing: So I like to play allots of games for the achievements and when I did it I didn’t say that I unlocked it it been 4 years now I haven’t gotten it yet is there a fixed ???...
  9. my Xbox one s is having missing resolutions and artifacts i tried factory reset and restart

in XBoX on Windows
    my Xbox one s is having missing resolutions and artifacts i tried factory reset and restart: I don't know what is happening with my Xbox one s Btw This is LIL Flame3607 564710e6-9600-4cfe-bbdc-4385f9190a0b
  10. Minecraft Twitch Cape Code Redeemed But Content is Missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Twitch Cape Code Redeemed But Content is Missing: Five days ago I got my redeem code for the Minecraft Twitch cape and still have yet to actually have the cape. I tried redeeming it again but the code is already redeemed. It's just completely...