Missing Solitaire levels / awards / titles after PC crash & reinstall

Discus and support Missing Solitaire levels / awards / titles after PC crash & reinstall in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After a computer crash and re-installation of Windows 10 last week, I went to my Solitaire games to play and discovered I had lost all of my levels,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Linda Stepien, Jan 1, 2024.

1. Missing Solitaire levels / awards / titles after PC crash & reinstall

After a computer crash and re-installation of Windows 10 last week, I went to my

Solitaire games to play and discovered I had lost all of my levels, awards, and titles, (Spider was at about level 2040 and Klondike was at about level 460). My stats which are visible after a game is played are still there. I had worked back up to level 24 again in Spider but when I shut down my computer, the levels were lost again. It took me at least three years to reach these levels. I don't have screenshots of the levels, awards, and titles before the reinstallation. I didn't worry about losing my games because I thought the game was backed up to the cloud. I am confused about the Xbox and really liked it before the change.

Now when I shut down the PC, I lose any new progress.

Also, I still have 6 months left on my premium account and it's asked if I want to update to a premium account.

:)

Linda Stepien, Jan 1, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Linda, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, try repairing the installation.

Press the Windows Key+X > Select Apps > Search for XBOX > Advanced > Repair

After that, log off your account and log back in.

Let me know if it works!
  3. Sodangidni Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Levels Missing After Windows 10 Reinstall

Hello, AndreaVZ21. I’m Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble with your progress in the Solitaire Collection.

Not only that, but based on the information you provided, and the troubleshooting steps you already performed. What I can suggest is contact the dedicated Solitaire collection support team and ask if it's possible for them to manually restore the completed levels.

You can contact them by clicking below:

https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/requests/new

Furthermore, and in case you didn't try to, you can check if you have the same outcome after using your account on a different device, like another PC or a mobile phone that has the game installed.

Moreover, I think you may find the following thread helpful. There, you can review when it’s necessary to reach Microsoft support or the dedicated game support:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/b69c506c-bdff-41e2-a013-fbcb6f8ff23f

Regards,

Arturo.
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Livelli e titoli di Microsoft Solitaire Collection

5. XBF Chris J Win User

Solitaire Level Titles

Hello Edward,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. We appreciate you helping out the community with a solution to this issue. We will be locking this thread since it is over a month old. If you ever require support or would like to start a discussion, please
    create a new thread. We look forward to hearing more from you soon.
  6. Bear-956 Win User

Solitaire Level Titles

Cool! Maybe I will get there by the time we have a colony on Mars!
Thema:

1. Missing Solitaire levels / awards / titles after PC crash & reinstall - Similar Threads - Missing Solitaire levels

2. XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING: Hello, I am having a problem about missing several services that would help me connect to xbox live service and I would like to know where I could download them. For reason unknow, I cannot post...
  3. Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region: Hi I want to buy Resident evil 5 for xbox 360 but it seems that it is missing from the xbox 360 store (i live on greece) I noticed though that I can find it in my UK account but it has a different...
  4. Missing repair returned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing repair returned: I returned 2 controllers under warranty and ups confirmed delivery to Microsoft but Microsoft can't find them. Tried calling double digits and contact us now unavailable!! Adviser promised on...
  5. Missing gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing gift card: My gift card is not on my game and I dont know were it went and i had 20 dollars on it 9912899e-c34d-46e0-99cd-b96da865f21f
  6. Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store: Hi, I want to play Fable 2 in french like I did on my Xbox 360 back then. In the Microsoft Store fable 2 game page, it show 13 languages including french but in the game, it show only 5 languages...
  7. Once again missing play time on my subscription...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Once again missing play time on my subscription...: Wasn't able to do anything at first now I Cannot even use party chat . 32aee460-7f19-4c83-8d66-118080002749
  8. Some of my game achievements are missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Some of my game achievements are missing: So I like to play allots of games for the achievements and when I did it I didn’t say that I unlocked it it been 4 years now I haven’t gotten it yet is there a fixed ???...
  9. my Xbox one s is having missing resolutions and artifacts i tried factory reset and restart

in XBoX on Windows
    my Xbox one s is having missing resolutions and artifacts i tried factory reset and restart: I don't know what is happening with my Xbox one s Btw This is LIL Flame3607 564710e6-9600-4cfe-bbdc-4385f9190a0b
  10. all my progress on microsoft solitaire for the month of june is missing, was fine this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    all my progress on microsoft solitaire for the month of june is missing, was fine this...: I have lost all my progress on the daily challenges for the month of June. The system was fine this morning, now all are missing, like I havent played at all this month....