Missing rewards points and VIP star progress has not moved for a long time

Discus and support Missing rewards points and VIP star progress has not moved for a long time in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I asked before about spending $100 and not getting the next VIP star and was told I had to spend more than what was said, which sucks. But I spent... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by dragon rko, Mar 25, 2017.

1. dragon rko
    dragon rko Guest

I asked before about spending $100 and not getting the next VIP star and was told I had to spend more than what was said, which sucks.

But I spent $100 in February and there are no points pending for that spend. What is going on here?

Also, my VIP progress has been stuck on 15 for a long time, even before February.

So after spending $100 in 1 month I should have seen the progress go up a fair bit.

Please help me here, and dont lock the thread just after you answer this time, allow me to respond.

:)

dragon rko, Mar 25, 2017
  2. RupertT3rd
    RupertT3rd Guest
    VIP status and reward points

Hello, I have been a xbox live rewards member for quite some time. Recently I was checking the xbox live rewards site and noticed that my vip status has been at the same spot in the 2 tier for a long time. I have made quite a few purchases digitally through
    xbox live in the past year and I cant seem to tell if I'm get any of the reward/ % back or if my vip status is going up. When I look at the pending credits I only see points from surveys and one deposit from my vip star rank 2? am I missing points or have
    I just not qualified for any other points? Thank you for your time.

-Joshua Mercuri

RupertT3rd, Mar 25, 2017
  3. humm1ingb1rd
    humm1ingb1rd Guest
    Rewards not tracking

Hello! I have been on Xbox for 7 years and been a VIP member for just as long. My son has 4 times the points and is VIP star Rank 3 and I have not even got off beginner. I have purchased, Pre-ordered, Renewed, and watched shows just as much as he has and
    I have not even moved. Is there something wrong or what's going on?

humm1ingb1rd, Mar 25, 2017
  4. dragon rko
    dragon rko Guest

I see that I have some rewards pending from February, not sure if all of the pints that I was supposed to get though.

Also, VIP progress still 15%, please fix this.

If this was not stuffed up I would probably be on VIP Sat 3, but your site is stuffing up.

dragon rko, Mar 27, 2017
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello dragon rko,

As mentioned in your previous post, since some of your purchases were made with a non Australian currency, you did not complete the offer. Only purchases made in your Rewards Account's regional currency (AUD) is eligible for Rewards. We see that you have
    Credits pending for your February purchases in your account, which is visible on your MyStatement on the MyRewards page. We see that your progress is accurate. You progress at the end of January was 6%. Your progress at the end of December before the yearly
    recalibration was 93%, which is why you were sent the VIP Boost offer. You can check this by looking up your purchases on the commerce page at (Sign in to your Microsoft account)

As you request, we will leave this thread unlocked but cannot guarantee a response. Older threads can get buried very quickly, which is why we lock them so that users create newer, more visible threads.

XBLRewards8, Mar 27, 2017
  6. dragon rko
    dragon rko Guest
    I know my account has said progress of 15% for a couple of months now, those purchases in February should have moved that up but it has not.

dragon rko, Nov 3, 2018
  7. dragon rko Win User

Hello ,

You progress at the end of January was 6%. Your progress at the end of December before the yearly recalibration was 93%, which is why you were sent the VIP Boost offer. You can check this by looking up your purchases on the commerce page at (https://commerce.microsoft.com/)

As you request, we will leave this thread unlocked but cannot guarantee a response. Older threads can get buried very quickly, which is why we lock them so that users create newer, more visible threads.
    I know my account has said progress of 15% for a couple of months now, those purchases in February should have moved that up but it has not.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello dragon rko,

As mentioned in your previous post, since some of your purchases were made with a non Australian currency, you did not complete the offer. Only purchases made in your Rewards Account's regional currency (AUD) is eligible for Rewards. We see that you have
    Credits pending for your February purchases in your account, which is visible on your MyStatement on the MyRewards page. We see that your progress is accurate. You progress at the end of January was 6%. Your progress at the end of December before the yearly
    recalibration was 93%, which is why you were sent the VIP Boost offer. You can check this by looking up your purchases on the commerce page at (https://commerce.microsoft.com/)

9. dragon rko Win User

I see that I have some rewards pending from February, not sure if all of the pints that I was supposed to get though.

Also, VIP progress still 15%, please fix this.

If this was not stuffed up I would probably be on VIP Sat 3, but your site is stuffing up.
  10. Smwutches Win User

To Reward Team

Microsoft points were discontinued in 2013. At that time the rewards program started awarded rewards credits. In order to receive credits, your purchases either have to be eligible for a specific offer on the Rewards site at the time, or you need at least
    1 star level in order to receive VIP rebates. Are there any specific offers you're looking for credits from?
  11. GamingPlayer630 Win User

To Reward Team

Microsoft points were discontinued in 2013. At that time the rewards program started awarded rewards credits. In order to receive credits, your purchases either have to be eligible for a specific offer on the Rewards site at the time, or you need at least
    1 star level in order to receive VIP rebates. Are there any specific offers you're looking for credits from?
    I'm thinking of GTAV, but I haven't got enough points for it
Thema:

1. Missing rewards points and VIP star progress has not moved for a long time - Similar Threads - Missing rewards points

2. XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING: Hello, I am having a problem about missing several services that would help me connect to xbox live service and I would like to know where I could download them. For reason unknow, I cannot post...
  3. Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region: Hi I want to buy Resident evil 5 for xbox 360 but it seems that it is missing from the xbox 360 store (i live on greece) I noticed though that I can find it in my UK account but it has a different...
  4. Why is Jewel and the daily login bonus ( for Microsoft rewards) missing from the Xbox app...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Jewel and the daily login bonus ( for Microsoft rewards) missing from the Xbox app...: Typically each morning I go to the Xbox app and play a level of jewel to get 30 Microsoft reward points. I also get another 15 points as a daily login bonus. It's also an option to play a PC game...
  5. missing redeemed reward store credits

in XBoX on Windows
    missing redeemed reward store credits: so i used some of my reward points to get some store credits however i have just noticed that they seem to have been removed so i was never able to use them on my purchases. i did forget about the...
  6. Missing Store, gamepass, microsoft rewards and all other sections on home screen.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Store, gamepass, microsoft rewards and all other sections on home screen.: Is anyone else having the problem of all the sections on the home screen missing and the only ones that show are games and add more? And when I try to add them back to says my list is full....
  7. Weekly rewards reset but I never missed a week?

in XBoX on Windows
    Weekly rewards reset but I never missed a week?: Hey there. So I'm wondering why my weekly set from the xbox rewards reset as I was on my 84th week. Is there any way I can get it back please? c9fad0e5-fcf2-4d56-ba44-55334dafb8bd
  8. I am missing microsoft rewards points. I have earnd 43899 and have redeemed 38000 so i...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am missing microsoft rewards points. I have earnd 43899 and have redeemed 38000 so i...: I am missing microsoft rewards points. I have earnd 43899 and have redeemed 38000 so i should have 5899 but i only have 2890 881d0fb3-e604-4e58-829a-e4db5db72f9d
  9. Microsoft Rewards - how to contact support to get missing rewards points added

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards - how to contact support to get missing rewards points added: Hello, I have had some Xbox rewards points not track, and I've tried contacting support - via this form Rewards Support (bing.com) - however they don't respond to any of my requests. I've tried...
  10. Why do I always miss out on reward points when I preorder games?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why do I always miss out on reward points when I preorder games?: I always preorder my games digital, but for some reason I never get the rewards points. Like right now I bought assassin's creed Valhalla and I didn't receive the 6000 points....