Missing Rewards Credits! Please help! I've spent weeks looking for help.

Discus and support Missing Rewards Credits! Please help! I've spent weeks looking for help. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I received this email on 10/29: If you aren’t swayed by the gorgeous design, HDR graphics, and 4K Blu-Ray and streaming, here’s some extra... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by nastyice26, Dec 6, 2016.

1. nastyice26
    nastyice26 Guest

I received this email on 10/29:

If you aren’t swayed by the gorgeous design, HDR graphics, and 4K Blu-Ray and streaming, here’s some extra incentive. We’ll give you
    50,000 Rewards Credits and a select FREE game when you order select Xbox One S consoles from
    MicrosoftStore.com… and you’ll also get
    FREE expedited shipping.*

What are you waiting for? Make your purchase by December 31

(Note the 50,000 Rewards Credits by Dec 31st!)

I purchased my One S through the link on 11\24 & still have not received my credits. There is no mention of them anywhere on my XLR page. So it's not just that they haven't been deposited. I've spoken to Xbox & Microsoft with no one helping me!

:)

nastyice26, Dec 6, 2016
  2. Missing Rewards Credits for "Rewards Hunters" "Prepare for your Journey"

Hello,

I've purchased at the beginning of last week two items for "Prepare for your Journey" as part of the "Rewards Hunters" Mission. While all the others reward credits have been assigned, those are missing.

Could you please help?

Sincerly,

PrismaDelfin28, Dec 6, 2016
  3. STREET018
    STREET018 Guest
    Reward yourself not giving me the 6000 credits

So I spent $50 worth of games and $20 of movies and the 6000 credits are not showing up in my rewards please help.

STREET018, Dec 6, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The credits should show as pending about 15 days after the console shipped.

Smwutches, Dec 6, 2016
  5. nastyice26
    nastyice26 Guest
    Thank you

nastyice26, Dec 6, 2016
  6. XBLRewards3
    XBLRewards3 Guest
    Hi NastyIce Prime. We do see your purchase and it does qualify for the offer. You'll see Credits soon!

XBLRewards3, Nov 3, 2018
  7. XBLRewards3 Win User

Hi NastyIce Prime. We do see your purchase and it does qualify for the offer. You'll see Credits soon!
  8. nastyice26 Win User

Thank you
  9. Smwutches Win User

10. Spongy Caveman Win User

xbox live rewards

I have recently looked at my rewards and on my statement is says that 2 lots of 5000 credits have been deposited to my account and I haven't seen any of them please can you help? That's like 10000 credits I've missed and I'm not quite sure how much that
    is in cash but its a significant amount
  11. Smwutches Win User

Not seeing my rewards

For help with the rewards program, you'll want to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum. If you can post the offer you're looking for credits from, that will help support look into it also.
Thema:

1. Missing Rewards Credits! Please help! I've spent weeks looking for help. - Similar Threads - Missing Rewards Credits

2. XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING: Hello, I am having a problem about missing several services that would help me connect to xbox live service and I would like to know where I could download them. For reason unknow, I cannot post...
  3. Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region: Hi I want to buy Resident evil 5 for xbox 360 but it seems that it is missing from the xbox 360 store (i live on greece) I noticed though that I can find it in my UK account but it has a different...
  4. Why is Jewel and the daily login bonus ( for Microsoft rewards) missing from the Xbox app...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Jewel and the daily login bonus ( for Microsoft rewards) missing from the Xbox app...: Typically each morning I go to the Xbox app and play a level of jewel to get 30 Microsoft reward points. I also get another 15 points as a daily login bonus. It's also an option to play a PC game...
  5. missing redeemed reward store credits

in XBoX on Windows
    missing redeemed reward store credits: so i used some of my reward points to get some store credits however i have just noticed that they seem to have been removed so i was never able to use them on my purchases. i did forget about the...
  6. Missing Store, gamepass, microsoft rewards and all other sections on home screen.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Store, gamepass, microsoft rewards and all other sections on home screen.: Is anyone else having the problem of all the sections on the home screen missing and the only ones that show are games and add more? And when I try to add them back to says my list is full....
  7. Weekly rewards reset but I never missed a week?

in XBoX on Windows
    Weekly rewards reset but I never missed a week?: Hey there. So I'm wondering why my weekly set from the xbox rewards reset as I was on my 84th week. Is there any way I can get it back please? c9fad0e5-fcf2-4d56-ba44-55334dafb8bd
  8. I am missing microsoft rewards points. I have earnd 43899 and have redeemed 38000 so i...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am missing microsoft rewards points. I have earnd 43899 and have redeemed 38000 so i...: I am missing microsoft rewards points. I have earnd 43899 and have redeemed 38000 so i should have 5899 but i only have 2890 881d0fb3-e604-4e58-829a-e4db5db72f9d
  9. Microsoft Rewards - how to contact support to get missing rewards points added

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards - how to contact support to get missing rewards points added: Hello, I have had some Xbox rewards points not track, and I've tried contacting support - via this form Rewards Support (bing.com) - however they don't respond to any of my requests. I've tried...
  10. Why do I always miss out on reward points when I preorder games?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why do I always miss out on reward points when I preorder games?: I always preorder my games digital, but for some reason I never get the rewards points. Like right now I bought assassin's creed Valhalla and I didn't receive the 6000 points....