missing redeemed reward store credits

Discus and support missing redeemed reward store credits in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; so i used some of my reward points to get some store credits however i have just noticed that they seem to have been removed so i was never able to use... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TWR Dodge, Oct 8, 2023.

1. TWR Dodge
    TWR Dodge Guest

so i used some of my reward points to get some store credits however i have just noticed that they seem to have been removed so i was never able to use them on my purchases. i did forget about the added money and i have brought a couple of games since however i am pretty sure i have paid full price for these games and looking at my transactions i can see 2 -£10 microsoft for no reason. does this mean i have lost my rewards i got for my points? if so why and what was the point in giving me something you was just going to take back anyway? what happened if i had actually spent the money, would you have negative balance my account and charge my bank?

:)

TWR Dodge, Oct 8, 2023
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

Currency redeemed from rewards points are considered promotional. All promotional currency expires in 90 days. Only currency that you actually pay for will stay until you use it.
  3. XBLRewards8 Win User

Missing Redeemed Reward Credit

Hello,

From the FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox rewards

Xbox Rewards credits cannot be redeemed towards a Microsoft store gift card. You may be referring the Microsoft Rewards program which can be redeemed towards gift cards. You would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page.
  5. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

Microsoft Rewards

There are several Microsoft store credit vouchers in the rewards program, for the Microsoft Stare, the Xbox Marketplace and the Microsoft Merchandise Store. Do you recall which one you redeemed with your points?
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

xboxrewords

Hello wolf rageing,

From the FAQ:

What's the difference between Microsoft Rewards points and Xbox Live Rewards Credits and MyVIP Gems?

One Microsoft Rewards point is equal to one Xbox Live Rewards Credit. Microsoft Rewards points can be redeemed whenever you want for the rewards you choose from the Microsoft Rewards catalog, including Microsoft Store digital gift cards. Xbox Live Rewards
    Credits are automatically converted to your local currency every two weeks and deposited in your Microsoft account, while MyVIP Gems could be redeemed for items in the MyVIP Vault.
Thema:

1. missing redeemed reward store credits - Similar Threads - missing redeemed reward

2. XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING: Hello, I am having a problem about missing several services that would help me connect to xbox live service and I would like to know where I could download them. For reason unknow, I cannot post...
  3. Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region: Hi I want to buy Resident evil 5 for xbox 360 but it seems that it is missing from the xbox 360 store (i live on greece) I noticed though that I can find it in my UK account but it has a different...
  4. Missing repair returned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing repair returned: I returned 2 controllers under warranty and ups confirmed delivery to Microsoft but Microsoft can't find them. Tried calling double digits and contact us now unavailable!! Adviser promised on...
  5. Missing gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing gift card: My gift card is not on my game and I dont know were it went and i had 20 dollars on it 9912899e-c34d-46e0-99cd-b96da865f21f
  6. Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store: Hi, I want to play Fable 2 in french like I did on my Xbox 360 back then. In the Microsoft Store fable 2 game page, it show 13 languages including french but in the game, it show only 5 languages...
  7. Once again missing play time on my subscription...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Once again missing play time on my subscription...: Wasn't able to do anything at first now I Cannot even use party chat . 32aee460-7f19-4c83-8d66-118080002749
  8. Some of my game achievements are missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Some of my game achievements are missing: So I like to play allots of games for the achievements and when I did it I didn’t say that I unlocked it it been 4 years now I haven’t gotten it yet is there a fixed ???...
  9. Minecraft Twitch Cape Code Redeemed But Content is Missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Twitch Cape Code Redeemed But Content is Missing: Five days ago I got my redeem code for the Minecraft Twitch cape and still have yet to actually have the cape. I tried redeeming it again but the code is already redeemed. It's just completely...
  10. I am missing microsoft rewards points. I have earnd 43899 and have redeemed 38000 so i...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am missing microsoft rewards points. I have earnd 43899 and have redeemed 38000 so i...: I am missing microsoft rewards points. I have earnd 43899 and have redeemed 38000 so i should have 5899 but i only have 2890 881d0fb3-e604-4e58-829a-e4db5db72f9d