Missing Redeemed Reward Credit

Discus and support Missing Redeemed Reward Credit in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I redeemed 10,000 rewards points prior to the program ending but I never got a confirmation or saw the points show up in my account or my Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Ratfoot, May 22, 2018.

1. Ratfoot
    Ratfoot Guest

I redeemed 10,000 rewards points prior to the program ending but I never got a confirmation or saw the points show up in my account or my Microsoft account balance.

:)

Ratfoot, May 22, 2018
  2. Snodacious
    Snodacious Guest
    xbox live rewards credits

I also have this issue. I spent 500 x2 on the 10,000 credits and 250 x1 on the 5,000 credits. In my rewards it says redeemed, but the balance does not show up on my pending credits and the balance also hasn't hit my Xbox Live account. But my gem balance
    shows that I purchased those packs. So in all I am missing 25,000 credits.

Snodacious, May 22, 2018
  3. Eleluku
    Eleluku Guest
    My VIP Vault

Over a week ago I redeemed two 5,000 Reward Credits. I haven't received an email regarding this yet. I did today redeem two $5 Visa Prepaid Reward Cards and received emails immediately afterwards. Are the two 5,000 Reward Credits that I redeemed still pending? Please
    advise.

Eleluku, May 22, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello,

From the FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.

XBLRewards8, May 23, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: