Missing promo code for free GamePass month

Discus and support Missing promo code for free GamePass month in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, Last month I set my GamePass subsription to reaccurring billing via paypal after I ran into the tip on Windows Central. To my understanding the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MGR67, Nov 18, 2018.

1. MGR67
    MGR67 Guest

Hi,

Last month I set my GamePass subsription to reaccurring billing via paypal after I ran into the tip on Windows Central. To my understanding the promo also applied to existing subscriptions. I didn't had reoccurring billing but changed it last month and
    was billed twice already (10/18 and 11/18) and still have no code in my mail. (I used my free three month from my new xbox before)

Here's the link: Snag a free month of Xbox Game Pass when you buy one with PayPal

I also read that it will take up to three weeks to receive my code.

The Support Agent also confirmed that I'm eligible for the code.

Thanks

:)

MGR67, Nov 18, 2018
  2. GamePass (Free 1 Month Promo for paying with PayPal)

My GamePass says it expires on 10/15. The small writing at the bottom says that I will receive the free code in my xbox message center after 2 weeks of purchase which was 9/22. I havent receivee anything and the free month haant been auto applied to my
    account. My GamePass auto renews but I was late paying it that month and took advantage of the promo once I saw it on my xbox. The charge went through on 9/22 within the promo window of 9/19-10/31.

Rainb0wDrag0ns, Nov 18, 2018
  3. GamePass (Free 1 Month Promo for paying with PayPal)

Hi,

I clicked on the promo on my Xbox for purchasing a month of GamePass with your PayPal account and recieving a free month in return. I spoke with Microsoft Support and they referred me here. Both my Amex and my PayPal account show that I made the purchase
    within the window of the promotion Sept 19th-Oct 31st. I purchased it on Sept 22nd and it is now 10/12 and I still have yet to receive the free code for a month of GamePass in my Inbox.

Microsoft Support Tag: [Mod Removed – Personal Information]

Promo Link: Get an extra month of Xbox Game Pass free with PayPal | Xbox

Any help ya'll can provide will be much appreciated since Xbox Support couldn't help me.

Thanks,

Jordan

Rainb0wDrag0ns, Nov 18, 2018
  4. XBF Chris J
    XBF Chris J Guest

Hello MGR,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. When the promotion was still up on Xbox.com, these were the terms for Existing subscribers :
    "*Existing Xbox Game Pass members who use PayPal as their recurring billing payment method and make an automatic Game Pass monthly payment will be entered into the sweepstakes; they will not receive a bonus 1-month bonus Game Pass."

So it seems like existing subscribers got signed up for a sweepstakes instead of getting the bonus month automatically.

XBF Chris J, Nov 18, 2018
  5. You're already an Xbox Gold Member, you will not get the 1 month, you will be entered into sweepstakes.

Gamingboy177 (Sam), Nov 18, 2018
  6. MGR67
    MGR67 Guest
    Oh, Great. If I had knew that before, which wasn't clear, since you could find also different posts with the same question and problem, I wouldn't have subscribed. In the aftermath I think the promotion was misleading.

MGR67, Nov 18, 2018
  7. MGR67
    MGR67 Guest
    I was referring to GamePass not Xbox with Gold

MGR67, Nov 6, 2018
  8. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello MGR,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. When the promotion was still up on Xbox.com, these were the terms for Existing subscribers :
    "*Existing Xbox Game Pass members who use PayPal as their recurring billing payment method and make an automatic Game Pass monthly payment will be entered into the sweepstakes; they will not receive a bonus 1-month bonus Game Pass."

So it seems like existing subscribers got signed up for a sweepstakes instead of getting the bonus month automatically.
  9. MGR67 Win User

I was referring to GamePass not Xbox with Gold
  10. MGR67 Win User

Oh, Great. If I had knew that before, which wasn't clear, since you could find also different posts with the same question and problem, I wouldn't have subscribed. In the aftermath I think the promotion was misleading.
  11. Atherza Win User

You're already an Xbox Gold Member, you will not get the 1 month, you will be entered into sweepstakes.
  12. Rainb0wDrag0ns Win User

GamePass (Free 1 Month Promo for paying with PayPal)

My GamePass says it expires on 10/15. The small writing at the bottom says that I will receive the free code in my xbox message center after 2 weeks of purchase which was 9/22. I havent receivee anything and the free month haant been auto applied to my
    account. My GamePass auto renews but I was late paying it that month and took advantage of the promo once I saw it on my xbox. The charge went through on 9/22 within the promo window of 9/19-10/31.
Thema:

1. Missing promo code for free GamePass month - Similar Threads - Missing promo code

2. XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING: Hello, I am having a problem about missing several services that would help me connect to xbox live service and I would like to know where I could download them. For reason unknow, I cannot post...
  3. Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region: Hi I want to buy Resident evil 5 for xbox 360 but it seems that it is missing from the xbox 360 store (i live on greece) I noticed though that I can find it in my UK account but it has a different...
  4. Missing repair returned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing repair returned: I returned 2 controllers under warranty and ups confirmed delivery to Microsoft but Microsoft can't find them. Tried calling double digits and contact us now unavailable!! Adviser promised on...
  5. Missing gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing gift card: My gift card is not on my game and I dont know were it went and i had 20 dollars on it 9912899e-c34d-46e0-99cd-b96da865f21f
  6. Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store: Hi, I want to play Fable 2 in french like I did on my Xbox 360 back then. In the Microsoft Store fable 2 game page, it show 13 languages including french but in the game, it show only 5 languages...
  7. Once again missing play time on my subscription...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Once again missing play time on my subscription...: Wasn't able to do anything at first now I Cannot even use party chat . 32aee460-7f19-4c83-8d66-118080002749
  8. Some of my game achievements are missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Some of my game achievements are missing: So I like to play allots of games for the achievements and when I did it I didn’t say that I unlocked it it been 4 years now I haven’t gotten it yet is there a fixed ???...
  9. my Xbox one s is having missing resolutions and artifacts i tried factory reset and restart

in XBoX on Windows
    my Xbox one s is having missing resolutions and artifacts i tried factory reset and restart: I don't know what is happening with my Xbox one s Btw This is LIL Flame3607 564710e6-9600-4cfe-bbdc-4385f9190a0b
  10. Minecraft Twitch Cape Code Redeemed But Content is Missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Twitch Cape Code Redeemed But Content is Missing: Five days ago I got my redeem code for the Minecraft Twitch cape and still have yet to actually have the cape. I tried redeeming it again but the code is already redeemed. It's just completely...