Missing Prime Video app for Xbox 360 in Canada??

Discus and support Missing Prime Video app for Xbox 360 in Canada?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why is there no Prime Video app for Xbox 360 in Canada? The instructions seem to say that there should be one. 45fb18e4-8be1-4b6f-8728-b9e4b2f33d35 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HailedFlower012, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Missing Prime Video app for Xbox 360 in Canada??

Why is there no Prime Video app for Xbox 360 in Canada? The instructions seem to say that there should be one.

:)

HailedFlower012, Jan 21, 2017
  2. TanviA
    TanviA Guest
    Amazon Prime is Available in India, Why XBox App for Prime Video is not available ?

Amazon Prime service is available in India,

Why XBox App for Prime Video is not available ?.

How to install Prime Video App on XBox 360?.

TanviA, Jan 21, 2017
  3. pmesserli
    pmesserli Guest
    Amazon Prime Instant Video App

Amazon Prime Instant Video App is not available in the Xbox 360 App Store. How can I install this app ?

pmesserli, Jan 21, 2017
  4. JodyCloutier Win User

amazon prime

I switched my region to U.S. rebooted the xbox, found and Installed the app, switched region back to Canada rebooted then logged in to the app. I have no idea if its going to continue to work and / or be updated but its there for now. Amazon Prime Video
    has been in Canada now a year and still no Xbox App in the Canada store. This is getting stupid already.
  5. vicversys Win User

Amazon Instant Video

It would help, if you told us which country you're in.

The Prime Video App is not available on Xbox in all countries. If your country is not (yet) supported, try switching the country and language of your console to English / United Kingdom.

Then find the Prime Video app in the Xbox App store and download it.

After the app is installed, switch the console back to your original country and language.
    Thanks for that. I am in Canada, at someone's suggestion I changed my profile to show US but that didn't add the Amazon Prime Video app. On the Xbox interface I see "Go to App Store" but it is greyed out. The Xbox is connected to internet and I have an Xbox
    Live account.
  6. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

amzon prime

Hi There,

Yes, there is an Amazon Prime Video app for Xbox 360. Are you able to find it in the marketplace?
  7. Sgt Robbins 56 Win User

Xbox One and Amazon Prime Video.

I checked the list and have done all they have listed. I have reset the router, factory reset the box, uninstalled and reinstalled the Amazon Prime video.

I have spent 5 hours with amazon support and 2 hours with Xbox support. I have an Xbox One and Xbox One X that have the same problem with Amazon Prime Video.

I can go into Prime Video, select a video, the video will play, I hear the audio but have a black screen.

I have tried the Xbox on two T.V.s. I tried the Amazon Prime Video on the Xbox 360 and it works.

Amazon Prime Video is worked up until 10 days ago. And is the only video app not working correctly.
  8. TanviA Win User

Amazon Prime is Available in India, Why XBox App for Prime Video is not available ?

Need support to install Prime Video on XBox 360
Thema:

Missing Prime Video app for Xbox 360 in Canada??

1. Missing Prime Video app for Xbox 360 in Canada?? - Similar Threads - Missing Prime Video

2. XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING: Hello, I am having a problem about missing several services that would help me connect to xbox live service and I would like to know where I could download them. For reason unknow, I cannot post...
  3. Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region: Hi I want to buy Resident evil 5 for xbox 360 but it seems that it is missing from the xbox 360 store (i live on greece) I noticed though that I can find it in my UK account but it has a different...
  4. Missing repair returned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing repair returned: I returned 2 controllers under warranty and ups confirmed delivery to Microsoft but Microsoft can't find them. Tried calling double digits and contact us now unavailable!! Adviser promised on...
  5. Missing gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing gift card: My gift card is not on my game and I dont know were it went and i had 20 dollars on it 9912899e-c34d-46e0-99cd-b96da865f21f
  6. Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store: Hi, I want to play Fable 2 in french like I did on my Xbox 360 back then. In the Microsoft Store fable 2 game page, it show 13 languages including french but in the game, it show only 5 languages...
  7. Once again missing play time on my subscription...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Once again missing play time on my subscription...: Wasn't able to do anything at first now I Cannot even use party chat . 32aee460-7f19-4c83-8d66-118080002749
  8. Some of my game achievements are missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Some of my game achievements are missing: So I like to play allots of games for the achievements and when I did it I didn’t say that I unlocked it it been 4 years now I haven’t gotten it yet is there a fixed ???...
  9. my Xbox one s is having missing resolutions and artifacts i tried factory reset and restart

in XBoX on Windows
    my Xbox one s is having missing resolutions and artifacts i tried factory reset and restart: I don't know what is happening with my Xbox one s Btw This is LIL Flame3607 564710e6-9600-4cfe-bbdc-4385f9190a0b
  10. Minecraft Twitch Cape Code Redeemed But Content is Missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Twitch Cape Code Redeemed But Content is Missing: Five days ago I got my redeem code for the Minecraft Twitch cape and still have yet to actually have the cape. I tried redeeming it again but the code is already redeemed. It's just completely...