Missing preorder content Madden 24 Xbox Series X

Discus and support Missing preorder content Madden 24 Xbox Series X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I preordered the Deluxe Edition of Madden 24 on Xbox Series X. Like many others, I received my preorder bonuses on the Xbox One version rather than the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jordan barton, Nov 1, 2023.

1. Missing preorder content Madden 24 Xbox Series X

I preordered the Deluxe Edition of Madden 24 on Xbox Series X. Like many others, I received my preorder bonuses on the Xbox One version rather than the Xbox Series X version. I need them on the Xbox Series X version.

:)

jordan barton, Nov 1, 2023
  2. David Wirsching Win User

Hello Jordan B, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I understand your frustration. It appears there has been an issue with Madden 24 pre-order bonuses on Xbox Series X. The bonuses were supposed to be available on both platforms. EA is aware of the problem and is working to fix it. For updates, you can stay tuned to @MaddenNFLDirect Twitter. If you have not received your bonuses yet, I would recommend that you contact EA customer support.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best regards.
  3. Mauro Sarlat Win User

I redeemed 12,000 points for Madden 24 XBOX SERIES X but they went to the Xbox One version of Madden..Can I get them switched over to the Series X/S version?

Hi *tephen S.

My name is Mauro and am glad to assist you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

All your currency, items, progress, etc. is unique to the platform you're playing on. So whatever you earn or spend on Xbox One does not transfer to Xbox Series S|X (and vice versa). For more info check out the FAQ on the Madden NFL 24 Dual Entitlement article.

Source:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical...ransfer-from-Xbox-one-to/td-p/12842866/page/5

Thanks,
    Mauro
  4. JACK Pickett Win User

How do I get a game that was approved by my parent but it won’t show up

I’m trying to buy madden 24 for my series x xbox

But I will try to change the settings when i get the chance
  5. Amanda Sucks Win User

I. Have madden 24 on my Xbox one S and it says that I’m not able to get the X|S version of madden 24. And I preordered the game July 18th

The Series S/X version will not work on a One. It'll only work on a Series S or X.
    I have a madden 24 game foor Xbox one and series xs and its not letting me play even though I have a Xbox one s
  6. Mauro Sarlat Win User

Madden 24

Thema:

1. Missing preorder content Madden 24 Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - Missing preorder content

2. XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING: Hello, I am having a problem about missing several services that would help me connect to xbox live service and I would like to know where I could download them. For reason unknow, I cannot post...
  3. Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region: Hi I want to buy Resident evil 5 for xbox 360 but it seems that it is missing from the xbox 360 store (i live on greece) I noticed though that I can find it in my UK account but it has a different...
  4. Missing repair returned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing repair returned: I returned 2 controllers under warranty and ups confirmed delivery to Microsoft but Microsoft can't find them. Tried calling double digits and contact us now unavailable!! Adviser promised on...
  5. Missing gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing gift card: My gift card is not on my game and I dont know were it went and i had 20 dollars on it 9912899e-c34d-46e0-99cd-b96da865f21f
  6. Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store: Hi, I want to play Fable 2 in french like I did on my Xbox 360 back then. In the Microsoft Store fable 2 game page, it show 13 languages including french but in the game, it show only 5 languages...
  7. Once again missing play time on my subscription...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Once again missing play time on my subscription...: Wasn't able to do anything at first now I Cannot even use party chat . 32aee460-7f19-4c83-8d66-118080002749
  8. Some of my game achievements are missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Some of my game achievements are missing: So I like to play allots of games for the achievements and when I did it I didn’t say that I unlocked it it been 4 years now I haven’t gotten it yet is there a fixed ???...
  9. my Xbox one s is having missing resolutions and artifacts i tried factory reset and restart

in XBoX on Windows
    my Xbox one s is having missing resolutions and artifacts i tried factory reset and restart: I don't know what is happening with my Xbox one s Btw This is LIL Flame3607 564710e6-9600-4cfe-bbdc-4385f9190a0b
  10. Why do I always miss out on reward points when I preorder games?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why do I always miss out on reward points when I preorder games?: I always preorder my games digital, but for some reason I never get the rewards points. Like right now I bought assassin's creed Valhalla and I didn't receive the 6000 points....