Missing preorder bonus with my copy of outward (Need at least some info)

Discus and support Missing preorder bonus with my copy of outward (Need at least some info) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been having a problem for weeks. It all started when I heard from the devs of outward that the preorder bonus would be available in north... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FlyJonat, Apr 29, 2019.

1. FlyJonat
    FlyJonat Guest

I have been having a problem for weeks.

It all started when I heard from the devs of outward that the preorder bonus would be available in north america at ebgames. When I saw that my physical copy of the game (xbox one) didn’t have the bonus, I contacted ebgames and they told me that the
    game had no preorder bonus. I talked to the ceo of ninedots studio about it and he told me that I should contact deepsilver since they are in charge of the distribution of the game. Deep silver told me that I needed to contact microsoft to report
    the issue, because the code should have been include in the box. If microsoft cannot assist me, I need to explain the reason to deepsilver and maybe they could help me then.

Do you know how I can contact microsoft by email?

Thank you to everyone who can help me with this problem.

:)

FlyJonat, Apr 29, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there FlyJonat,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand you are experiencing an issue with preorder bonus from a physical copy purchased at EBgames.

Within this issue, we do not have the tools or resources to help add or generate content from the developer. Our tools are not able to generate the development of the digital content.

Xbox Support may assist with Xbox Consoles, accessories (Xbox controllers/headsets), and Microsoft Accounts.

Hope this helps.
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Any Preorder bonus with a physical copy of the game should have been via a code in the game case itself. Which would have come from the distributer of the game itself. If it was not then you would need to talk to the distributer of the game which it seems
    in your case would have been DeepSilver.
  4. x SeanZ x Win User

Get Season Pass, Get Nuketown Zombies

How is this for a preorder bonus: Picked up two copies on Saturday and sold one of them for 60 dollars profit, thus making my early copy virtually free. I like that preorder bonus :p
  5. Smwutches Win User

Can I Preorder an Xbox One Digital Download?

Currently there is no way to preorder a digital copy for Xbox.

There is no way to get a preorder bonus without having preordered it at a store. Bonus usually vary depending on where you're purchasing from.
  6. MetalGearFloppy Win User

Dead Or Alive 5

Picked my copy up from Gamestation earlier. Turns out the preorder bonus was indeed a load of cobblers.... as expected.

Heading home from work now to kick some digital butt!
Thema:

1. Missing preorder bonus with my copy of outward (Need at least some info) - Similar Threads - Missing preorder bonus

2. XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING: Hello, I am having a problem about missing several services that would help me connect to xbox live service and I would like to know where I could download them. For reason unknow, I cannot post...
  3. Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region: Hi I want to buy Resident evil 5 for xbox 360 but it seems that it is missing from the xbox 360 store (i live on greece) I noticed though that I can find it in my UK account but it has a different...
  4. Missing repair returned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing repair returned: I returned 2 controllers under warranty and ups confirmed delivery to Microsoft but Microsoft can't find them. Tried calling double digits and contact us now unavailable!! Adviser promised on...
  5. Missing gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing gift card: My gift card is not on my game and I dont know were it went and i had 20 dollars on it 9912899e-c34d-46e0-99cd-b96da865f21f
  6. Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store: Hi, I want to play Fable 2 in french like I did on my Xbox 360 back then. In the Microsoft Store fable 2 game page, it show 13 languages including french but in the game, it show only 5 languages...
  7. Once again missing play time on my subscription...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Once again missing play time on my subscription...: Wasn't able to do anything at first now I Cannot even use party chat . 32aee460-7f19-4c83-8d66-118080002749
  8. Some of my game achievements are missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Some of my game achievements are missing: So I like to play allots of games for the achievements and when I did it I didn’t say that I unlocked it it been 4 years now I haven’t gotten it yet is there a fixed ???...
  9. Missing preorder content Madden 24 Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing preorder content Madden 24 Xbox Series X: I preordered the Deluxe Edition of Madden 24 on Xbox Series X. Like many others, I received my preorder bonuses on the Xbox One version rather than the Xbox Series X version. I need them on the...
  10. Why do I always miss out on reward points when I preorder games?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why do I always miss out on reward points when I preorder games?: I always preorder my games digital, but for some reason I never get the rewards points. Like right now I bought assassin's creed Valhalla and I didn't receive the 6000 points....