Missing Pre-order DLC for Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition that I bought through Microsoft ...

Discus and support Missing Pre-order DLC for Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition that I bought through Microsoft ... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; When I pre-ordered Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition through the Microsoft Store it said I would get a DLC code for a Ford Mustang GT350R that was... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MrVictorPrinzim, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Missing Pre-order DLC for Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition that I bought through Microsoft ...

When I pre-ordered Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition through the Microsoft Store it said I would get a DLC code for a Ford Mustang GT350R that was specially tuned. It was a pre-order bonus car.

Per the Pre-Order announcement, "Pre-ordering Forza Horizon 3 will give you access to pre-order bonus car which are tied to participating retailers. These cars will be tuned to the top of their class and players will be able to automatically add them to their
    garage after redeeming the code provided by the retailer.

2016 Ford Mustang GT350R

Microsoft Store (US)

I purchased the game on 9/25/16 and haven't received a code for the car in my email or on my Xbox. I did "chat" tonight with Microsoft Support ( Reference # [Mod Removed] ) and they sent me to "chat" with Xbox Customer Support ( Chat Session
    ID [Mod Removed] ). Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

:)

MrVictorPrinzim, Oct 17, 2016
  2. Problem Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition

I've pre-ordered the Ultimate Edition of Forza Horizon 3.

The problem is that in the Microsoft Store, it says that i'm the owner of the Ultimate Edition, and when i download it it's not the Ultimate Edition.

The second problem is that i've no pre-order bonus.

If someone can help with that...

ArsenicLegendz, Oct 17, 2016
  3. Stikel89
    Stikel89 Guest
    Stikel89, Oct 17, 2016
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Missing Pre-order DLC for Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition that I bought through Microsoft ...

Hey there -

As you have correctly identified, the Ford Mustang GT350R was a pre-order bonus from the Microsoft Store, not the Xbox Store. Unfortunately, that means that they will be the ones best able to assist you as we do not have access to that information to re-send
    your code. I understand they advised you to call elsewhere however as the pre-order was via the Microsoft Store, they are the correct source of support for this issue.

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience and frustration. Do keep us posted on how it goes, however. Missing Pre-order DLC for Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition that I bought through Microsoft ... :)

Miss Bijoux, Oct 18, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: