Missing points from game on demand punch card

Discus and support Missing points from game on demand punch card in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello i need some help i preordered Injustice 2, Tekken 7 and Elder scrolls online MOrrowwind but did not receive the 15,000 points for the Games on... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by DaBuIIs, Jul 13, 2017.

1. DaBuIIs
    DaBuIIs Guest

Hello i need some help i preordered Injustice 2, Tekken 7 and Elder scrolls online MOrrowwind but did not receive the 15,000 points for the Games on Demand Pre-Order Punchcard. Can you please help me thank you so much.

:)

DaBuIIs, Jul 13, 2017
  2. Dr Ghost KP
    Dr Ghost KP Guest
    Didn't received credits from my Games on Demand Punch card

Hello

I pre-order thee games from games on demand punch card but i didn't received my 15000 rewards credits. Please fix this so that i can received my points. i pre-order on 7/13/2017. please fix it

Thanks

Dr Ghost KP, Jul 13, 2017
  3. Games on demand punch card

My punchcard won't work but it says Ive pre ordered four games but it says I only have two out of three. Help would be appreciated!

StormTheWarlock, Jul 13, 2017
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello DaBuIIs,

In order to be eligible for an offer, your purchase must be made within the offer period. Since your purchase of Tekken 7 in February was made outside of the last Games on Demand offer, which started in April, it was not eligible for the offer.

XBLRewards8, Jul 14, 2017
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello DaBuIIs,

In order to be eligible for an offer, your purchase must be made within the offer period. Since your purchase of Tekken 7 in February was made outside of the last Games on Demand offer, which started in April, it was not eligible for the offer.
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

How long does it take rewards to update?

Actually you need to post in the Rewards Support forum now. Punch cards are updated within 96 hours of completing a purchase. I have completed the Games on Demand punch card and have 20k credits pending.
  7. II M0Z II Win User

Unread E-mail Found About Xbox Punch Card

Hi punch cards are monthly incentives through the Microsoft Rewards Program (link below)

http://rewards.xbox.com/

Each month the offer changes so for example a few months back you needed to download 5 arcade games to obtain ms points and this month you have to buy 5 on demand games (over £13.99 each) for ms points.

The code may have provided ‘a punch’ on your punch card via the above link (if you are signed up) so unless you met all of the criteria i.e. 5 games etc you would not notice anything.
  8. Smwutches Win User

I preordered a game on the list $infinite warfare$ but did not get any reward points. Why?

If you preordered digitally it would count as a punch towards your Games on Demand punch card. you would need to purchase 2 more eligible games in order to complete the offer and receive the credits
  9. Smwutches Win User

Pre orders

If you preordered them on or after January 1, they would count as punches on your games on Demand punch card. The credits will not go out until 96 hours after all 3 games have been released
Thema:

1. Missing points from game on demand punch card - Similar Threads - Missing points game

2. XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING: Hello, I am having a problem about missing several services that would help me connect to xbox live service and I would like to know where I could download them. For reason unknow, I cannot post...
  3. Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region: Hi I want to buy Resident evil 5 for xbox 360 but it seems that it is missing from the xbox 360 store (i live on greece) I noticed though that I can find it in my UK account but it has a different...
  4. Missing repair returned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing repair returned: I returned 2 controllers under warranty and ups confirmed delivery to Microsoft but Microsoft can't find them. Tried calling double digits and contact us now unavailable!! Adviser promised on...
  5. Xbox app bonus points missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app bonus points missing: This recent week, I've noticed the Xbox app quests are missing and the play a game for jeweled quest has been reduced from 50pts a day to only 5pts, which makes it pointless to bother given the...
  6. Missing my game pass points

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing my game pass points: Hello, I noticed that I'm missing about 8k in points and its reset. Who do I contact to have this fixed? Thank you, cd69a7ed-9a5a-4f33-9fc3-781ebd648b4f
  7. EA fc ultimate - 4000 points missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA fc ultimate - 4000 points missing: Hi, my son has purchased EA FC ultimate but hasn’t received the 4000 FIFA points. Does anyone how we can get this resolved? Any help would be gratefully received....
  8. How do i get my point streak back since it says i missed a week but i didn't

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get my point streak back since it says i missed a week but i didn't: On the Microsoft rewards its revert me to week 1 even tho i had completed the previous week, i dont know if it just didn't register or waht but its annoying af since its time spent getting to that...
  9. I am missing microsoft rewards points. I have earnd 43899 and have redeemed 38000 so i...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am missing microsoft rewards points. I have earnd 43899 and have redeemed 38000 so i...: I am missing microsoft rewards points. I have earnd 43899 and have redeemed 38000 so i should have 5899 but i only have 2890 881d0fb3-e604-4e58-829a-e4db5db72f9d
  10. Microsoft Rewards - how to contact support to get missing rewards points added

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards - how to contact support to get missing rewards points added: Hello, I have had some Xbox rewards points not track, and I've tried contacting support - via this form Rewards Support (bing.com) - however they don't respond to any of my requests. I've tried...