Missing pins/store tiles upon wakeup from standby

Discus and support Missing pins/store tiles upon wakeup from standby in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This happens to me 1/5 times the X1 wakes up from standby. The only way to get my pins and store tiles back is to perform a full hard reset of the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SudheerAnne, Mar 30, 2014.

1. SudheerAnne
    SudheerAnne Guest

This happens to me 1/5 times the X1 wakes up from standby. The only way to get my pins and store tiles back is to perform a full hard reset of the system. I know I have zero network issues as a full reboot always fixes the problem and all network troubleshooting
    in the X1 gives me the thumbs up.

This issue has been widely reported by users. See this reddit thread:

Fix the missing pins/store on bootup : xboxone

Missing Pins Bug : xboxone

Is the store and pins missing for anybody else right now? : xboxone

Please fix this ASAP guys! It's incredibly annoying.

:)

SudheerAnne, Mar 30, 2014
  2. Hard Reset: Am I missing something?

Mine has always shut down too bud. Though I have had missing tiles for a while even though I re-pin them lol. I give up re-pinning.

Mark Sherwood, Mar 30, 2014
  3. FIFA 15

Same for me also the pin has gone from my tiles

D1rty Duck UK, Mar 30, 2014
  4. Metaraon
    Metaraon Guest

yea getting tired of doing a hard reboot. happens about once every 3 days.

Metaraon, Mar 30, 2014
  5. Jetster220
    Jetster220 Guest
    Same here, getting annoyed have to hard reset to get my pins back.

Jetster220, Mar 31, 2014
  6. AHOD30min
    AHOD30min Guest
    If at this point only the hard reset is resolving the issue but its becoming to frequent and annoying to continue this process than it would be best to get a repair through
    myservice.xbox.com/.../Welcome.aspx. OR!!!! If you want you can try to change your settings to energy saving mode this usually resolves a lot of problems as well. HOPE THIS HELPS!!!

AHOD30min, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Jetster220 Win User

Same here, getting annoyed have to hard reset to get my pins back.
  8. AHOD30min Win User

If at this point only the hard reset is resolving the issue but its becoming to frequent and annoying to continue this process than it would be best to get a repair through
    myservice.xbox.com/.../Welcome.aspx. OR!!!! If you want you can try to change your settings to energy saving mode this usually resolves a lot of problems as well. HOPE THIS HELPS!!!
  9. Metaraon Win User

yea getting tired of doing a hard reboot. happens about once every 3 days.
  10. Mark Sherwood Win User

Hard Reset: Am I missing something?

Mine has always shut down too bud. Though I have had missing tiles for a while even though I re-pin them lol. I give up re-pinning.
  11. D1rty Duck UK Win User

FIFA 15

Same for me also the pin has gone from my tiles
Thema:

1. Missing pins/store tiles upon wakeup from standby - Similar Threads - Missing pins store

2. Xbox app bonus points missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app bonus points missing: This recent week, I've noticed the Xbox app quests are missing and the play a game for jeweled quest has been reduced from 50pts a day to only 5pts, which makes it pointless to bother given the...
  3. I'm missing 300GB of storage, why

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm missing 300GB of storage, why: I have a Xbox series S and I'm missing roughly 300GB of storage I know at most 100 is going to not be used because of various things, but that's still 200 that I can't use, all I have is brotato,...
  4. Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab: I quite often use Xbox Game Bar to hop into parties with my Xbox friends while on PC, Today randomly, I tried to look at my friends that were online via Game Bar and the Social tab didn't exist. I...
  5. 148GB of storage missing on Xbox Series S??

in XBoX on Consoles
    148GB of storage missing on Xbox Series S??: I have bought the Xbox Series S during 2021. While then Xbox states that the console has storage of 512GB of storage. When checked (During 2021) It had 320-300GB of storage in it. Now in 2024 its...
  6. Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC: I pre-ordered a digital copy of Persona 3 Reload, and it came with the P4G BGM DLC. I have a save file on Xbox with this DLC enabled. However, I am unable to load the same save file on the PC...
  7. Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable: I had pre-purchased the Xbox digital copy of the game, so I knew that the P4G BGM DLC was part of my purchase. When I cannot play on my PC, I opt to use the Cloud gaming feature. I have found...
  8. Missing Series X internal SSD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Series X internal SSD: I bought a Series X from auction and it's missing the internal SSD. Can I buy another one and get patches from Microsoft to get it working again? 8571ac02-1aac-45bc-9c1e-62268497f77a
  9. Service repair is missing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service repair is missing: I bought an elite custom controller for my son for Christmas. It was faulty. I returned in the normal way using a mailing label supplied by MS. It was received and I could track its progress in my...
  10. Missing Avatar Outfit (Xbox 360 Avatar Store)

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Avatar Outfit (Xbox 360 Avatar Store): I was told to put this here by Microsoft support, but I'm trying to find a specific Avatar Outfit on 360, called the 'Jack Ryan Avatar Outfit' with a weird blanked out symbol beside it, yet when I...