Missing PC Code for Quantum Break Pre-order

Discus and support Missing PC Code for Quantum Break Pre-order in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I pre-ordered Quantum Break for Xbox last year (purchased digital code in March, game released in April). The pre-order promotion stated that any... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MooryT, Feb 23, 2017.

1. MooryT
    MooryT Guest

Hi,

I pre-ordered Quantum Break for Xbox last year (purchased digital code in March, game released in April). The pre-order promotion stated that any digital preorder purchased from Xbox or Microsoft Store or participating retailers, such as Amazon or Gamestop
    etc, would receive codes via Xbox Live message for Alan Wake (xbox 360), American Nightmare (360) and a full copy of Quantum Break for Windows to download onto my PC. I received and installed codes for the first two games but to this day I have not received
    the PC code. I have not been concerned with this previously as I was mainly a Mac user and a console gamer, but now that I have set up Windows 10 I tried to install the game but found that I cannot because I never received the code.

I called Xbox customer support who took down my details order number and passed me on to Microsoft Store support (who said they couldn't help as I purchased the digital pre-order from Amazon not Microsoft) who then passed me on to Xbox games support who
    denied all knowledge of this promotion (they even denied that I owned the Xbox game at first) and then kept me on hold for a total of of over an hour and then told me they could not do anything for me (all I wanted was the download code for the PC version
    i was supposed to receive last year). Then the agent suggested that I post on the forum asking for help.

I hope someone can just send me the code I was supposed to recieve. In case this issue is unfamiliar to support on these forums, as it was to the agen I spoke to, please read this article that explains the details of this preorder promotion:

Polygon Quantum Break Article 2016

Thank you for all your help

:)

MooryT, Feb 23, 2017
  2. Still do not have Quantum Break Pre-Order PC 5x5 Code

After days and days of calls and chats with xbox support I unfortuanetly still do not have m code for Quantum break on PC that was part of the Quantum Break for Xbox One Pre Order bundle.

Can you please provide?

ref:

Quantum Break

Order number 567453557604994109

March 27, 2016

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-titles/quantum-break-preorder

Rhylos-[xboxvenue], Feb 23, 2017
  3. oooZHooo
    oooZHooo Guest
    Did not receive the code of Quantum Break

Hi,

I had purchased Quantum Break for Xbox one on March. It says that if i purchase pre-order for xbox one, i could gget free code for
    Quantum Break for win 10. And until now, I did not receive the code of Quantum Break to unlock PC version. So, how can i get the code?

oooZHooo, Feb 23, 2017
  4. Missing PC Code for Quantum Break Pre-order

Hey there MooryT,

We've resent your code to your Xbox Live Message center. Be sure to take a look

Xbox Live Messages
    . If you're having any issue redeeming codes you can also try

Prepaid Code Troubleshooting
    . Since this is a Windows 10 game, there is a different way to redeem the code and you can find the instructions

HERE

Cheers!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Feb 24, 2017
  5. FLPmaia Win User

Still no preorder codes from Quantum Break (AW, AN, QB Win10)

I bought the quantum break in pre-order and did not get the codes Alan Wake and PC version of the game]

gamertag:

Send me the codes or my money back!
  6. CryonicEFX Win User

Quantum Break pre-order bonuses have not been delivered

I have not received any pre order bonuses or codes from my Quantum Break pre order as well.
  7. torchwood39 Win User

Have not received Quantum Break Windows 10 Code.

I Pre ordered and I got the Alan Wake code but no Quantum Break code .
  8. RonRabaut Win User

Quantam Break win10 code

I pre-ordered the Quantum Break Xbox One Digital copy (from the microsoft store website). The website clearly stated if you pre-ordered the xbox version the PC version was also included. I never received a redemption code. Where is my code?
  9. Krisander 1998 Win User

Alan Wake's American nightmare code

I have also Pre-Ordered Quantum Break, but I we will not get the Alan Wake Codes before Quantum Break is released and we have bought it on 5th April.
Thema:

1. Missing PC Code for Quantum Break Pre-order - Similar Threads - Missing Code Quantum

2. XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING: Hello, I am having a problem about missing several services that would help me connect to xbox live service and I would like to know where I could download them. For reason unknow, I cannot post...
  3. Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region: Hi I want to buy Resident evil 5 for xbox 360 but it seems that it is missing from the xbox 360 store (i live on greece) I noticed though that I can find it in my UK account but it has a different...
  4. Missing repair returned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing repair returned: I returned 2 controllers under warranty and ups confirmed delivery to Microsoft but Microsoft can't find them. Tried calling double digits and contact us now unavailable!! Adviser promised on...
  5. Missing gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing gift card: My gift card is not on my game and I dont know were it went and i had 20 dollars on it 9912899e-c34d-46e0-99cd-b96da865f21f
  6. Minecraft Twitch Cape Code Redeemed But Content is Missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Twitch Cape Code Redeemed But Content is Missing: Five days ago I got my redeem code for the Minecraft Twitch cape and still have yet to actually have the cape. I tried redeeming it again but the code is already redeemed. It's just completely...
  7. I've missed the tv code to set up my xbox series x how do I get it back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've missed the tv code to set up my xbox series x how do I get it back: Cant get my tv code as im setting up xbox series x for the 1st time ee24fd99-a071-49de-8cba-3f54c81f7f96
  8. Dayz servers missing erro codes fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dayz servers missing erro codes fix: If your keep logging in to erro codes and can't get the servers in dayz go on to the servers hosted by players any will be fine, play a few minutes and it will force an update on your console.....
  9. scrate off by mistake code is missing s number on my xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    scrate off by mistake code is missing s number on my xbox game pass: scrate off by mistake code is missing s number on my xbox game pass how can I get the number back 8d25f75c-3262-4c0e-a7db-649066e1d5f6
  10. I have a issue with my Xbox gift card I missed some number of my code.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a issue with my Xbox gift card I missed some number of my code.: I buy a Microsoft gift card but I missed some Numbers who can I get my code number. f2d2dd56-6c1e-47c5-9f28-00da6cb5f203