Missing Nitro Scorch Pack in Titanfall 2

Discus and support Missing Nitro Scorch Pack in Titanfall 2 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; OK so I have now been on text chat with both Xbox support and EA support. Both say I own the pack, both say I should have it yet it still has not shown... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by GREEN CUDA, Oct 31, 2016.

1. GREEN CUDA
    GREEN CUDA Guest

OK so I have now been on text chat with both Xbox support and EA support. Both say I own the pack, both say I should have it yet it still has not shown up in game. Have tried to enter second code from retailer and EA neither work. I system says I own it
    but am unable to access it. Any help would be great.

:)

GREEN CUDA, Oct 31, 2016
  2. Nitro Scorch Pack download issue

I pre-ordered Titanfall 2 after the second tech test had finished. On release day, I downloaded the game, and the Nitro Scorch Pack appeared to be downloaded as well (it was listed when I selected "Manage Game" on Titanfall 2). However, I could not find
    it in the game. It has since disappeared from "Manage Game", and I cannot find it in the general "Ready to Install" location either. I have tried searching for it on the Store but can not find it. I see it on the online store (Buy Titanfall® 2 Nitro Scorch Pack - Microsoft Store),
    but it says not available.

Any help would be appreciated.

ExcuseMySkills, Oct 31, 2016
  3. titanfall 2 nitro scorch skin

ok so I had titanfall two preordered months ago I know its only been a few days but Ive been seeing many other players with the skin already when am I gonna get it I mean shouldn't we get it the day the game becomes available

TangentRanger48, Oct 31, 2016
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there Green Cuda.

If you check under Titanfall 2's 'Manage' option under Games & Apps, do you see the content as installed? If not, does it show up for you under the Ready to Install list?

Mister Maka, Nov 1, 2016
  5. GREEN CUDA
    GREEN CUDA Guest
    I just got home and it is there tonight. Thanks for the help.

GREEN CUDA, Nov 3, 2018
  6. GREEN CUDA Win User

I just got home and it is there tonight. Thanks for the help.
  7. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there Green Cuda.

If you check under Titanfall 2's 'Manage' option under Games & Apps, do you see the content as installed? If not, does it show up for you under the Ready to Install list?
  8. Mister Beep Win User

titanfall 2 nitro scorch skin

Hey there!

This content is not sent out over Xbox Live, rather it is unlocked in-game assuming the Titanfall 2: Nitro Scorch Pack is installed. Visit that page I linked to make sure the content is activated on your account, and then check the game's 'Ready to install'
    by highlighting the game's tile, press the Menu button on your Xbox One controller, and select 'Manage game'. Through there, look in the 'Ready to install' section for any DLC.

Let us know if that helps!
  9. StRuNkCrYsEr Win User

Call of duty Modern Warfare - Does not work

You said you're missing "Data Pack 1 & 2 and the Special Ops DLC". What i'm understanding is you still need the complete Campaign and Special Ops Packs which are:

1. "Campaign Pack 1" and "Campaign Pack 2"

2. "Special Ops Pack" and "Special Ops Pack 2"

It could also mean you're missing the Compatibility Data Pack 1. See if you've installed all of them. Overall there are more than five packs to install.
  10. Tazzerchief17 Win User

First playthrough and My Weapons Suck!

I've heard scorch drops a hellfire.....and I'm wondering why if I'm a 22 why scorch is a level 9?
Thema:

1. Missing Nitro Scorch Pack in Titanfall 2 - Similar Threads - Missing Nitro Scorch

2. XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING: Hello, I am having a problem about missing several services that would help me connect to xbox live service and I would like to know where I could download them. For reason unknow, I cannot post...
  3. Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region: Hi I want to buy Resident evil 5 for xbox 360 but it seems that it is missing from the xbox 360 store (i live on greece) I noticed though that I can find it in my UK account but it has a different...
  4. Missing repair returned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing repair returned: I returned 2 controllers under warranty and ups confirmed delivery to Microsoft but Microsoft can't find them. Tried calling double digits and contact us now unavailable!! Adviser promised on...
  5. Missing gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing gift card: My gift card is not on my game and I dont know were it went and i had 20 dollars on it 9912899e-c34d-46e0-99cd-b96da865f21f
  6. Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store: Hi, I want to play Fable 2 in french like I did on my Xbox 360 back then. In the Microsoft Store fable 2 game page, it show 13 languages including french but in the game, it show only 5 languages...
  7. Once again missing play time on my subscription...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Once again missing play time on my subscription...: Wasn't able to do anything at first now I Cannot even use party chat . 32aee460-7f19-4c83-8d66-118080002749
  8. Some of my game achievements are missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Some of my game achievements are missing: So I like to play allots of games for the achievements and when I did it I didn’t say that I unlocked it it been 4 years now I haven’t gotten it yet is there a fixed ???...
  9. my Xbox one s is having missing resolutions and artifacts i tried factory reset and restart

in XBoX on Windows
    my Xbox one s is having missing resolutions and artifacts i tried factory reset and restart: I don't know what is happening with my Xbox one s Btw This is LIL Flame3607 564710e6-9600-4cfe-bbdc-4385f9190a0b
  10. Minecraft Twitch Cape Code Redeemed But Content is Missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Twitch Cape Code Redeemed But Content is Missing: Five days ago I got my redeem code for the Minecraft Twitch cape and still have yet to actually have the cape. I tried redeeming it again but the code is already redeemed. It's just completely...