Missing my game pass points

Discus and support Missing my game pass points in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I noticed that I'm missing about 8k in points and its reset. Who do I contact to have this fixed? Thank you,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Eset420, Dec 2, 2023.

1. Eset420
    Eset420 Guest

Hello,

I noticed that I'm missing about 8k in points and its reset. Who do I contact to have this fixed?

Thank you,

:)

Eset420, Dec 2, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

No problem, it's a pleasure to help!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Eset420 Win User

I appreciate the help and the link to contact them! :)
  4. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi again Eset420, thank you for the clarification.

In this situation, it will be necessary for you to communicate directly with the Microsoft Rewards Support team so that they can assist you, through the following link:

https://rewards.bing.com/support

Only they have the ability to help with this type of issue because they are the ones who manage the Microsoft Rewards program and ensure its proper functioning.

Please note that in this public forum, we are just players like you, trying to guide and help other players.

I appreciate your understanding and I wish you good luck!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  5. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Eset420, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Just to confirm and better understand the issue, are you referring to Microsoft Rewards points or to which specific points are you referring to?

I'll be awaiting for your response.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  6. Eset420 Win User

Hello Gerardo,

Its my rewards points you get every day. I had almost 8k rewards points now I've been reset. :(
Thema:

1. Missing my game pass points - Similar Threads - Missing game pass

2. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  3. Remnant 1 and 2 missing on PC Game Pass in Ukraine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remnant 1 and 2 missing on PC Game Pass in Ukraine: Hi Remnant 1 & 2 have just released but I cant find it in just released section of pc xbox app, it's in the home page but when i click it its says not available. Ukraine region....
  4. Remnant 1 and 2 missing on PC Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remnant 1 and 2 missing on PC Game Pass: Hi Remnant 1 & 2 have just released but I cant find it in just released section of pc xbox app, it's in the home page but when i click it its says not available. my friend have it and played it...
  5. Missing games on Xbox Game Pass for PC in the Philippines Region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing games on Xbox Game Pass for PC in the Philippines Region: I have been trying to look for answers online if there is any reason why games like Yakuza Like a Dragon are not available on Game Pass for PC in my region (Philippines), despite the entire...
  6. Game Pass game save data missing after installation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass game save data missing after installation: I've been playing Lies of P on cloud gaming for a while now, but finally got tired of waiting in endless queues and decided to download it last night. But when I loaded up the installed game this...
  7. Games missing on Xbox Game Pass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games missing on Xbox Game Pass PC: Hello, i'm from one of the 40 countries where Game Pass PC expanded to earlier this year and i have noticed that some games that are getting added to Game Pass are not available to me, which i'm...
  8. scrate off by mistake code is missing s number on my xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    scrate off by mistake code is missing s number on my xbox game pass: scrate off by mistake code is missing s number on my xbox game pass how can I get the number back 8d25f75c-3262-4c0e-a7db-649066e1d5f6
  9. Original minecraft account missing after subscribing xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original minecraft account missing after subscribing xbox game pass: I had a Mojang account that has Minecraft before they ask me to migrate it to a Microsoft account, so I did migrate to my Microsoft account, however I subscribed to the Xbox game pass a few days...
  10. Missing Xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Xbox game pass: We got an Xbox X in Dec 2021 and along with it bought the all access game pass for 24 months. A couple of months ago the console broke and has been deemed unrepairable. So we bought a refurbished...