Missing likes and comments on my captures

Discus and support Missing likes and comments on my captures in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; One of my featured clips on my profile is only showing 5 likes and 0 comments, even though I'm getting notifications that it has accumulated over 50... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by CalKly, Oct 23, 2023.

1. CalKly
    CalKly Guest

One of my featured clips on my profile is only showing 5 likes and 0 comments, even though I'm getting notifications that it has accumulated over 50 likes plus a couple of comments. I've seen a few other threads addressing this issue, but they haven't got to the bottom of it yet. It just seems rather odd and strange.

:)

CalKly, Oct 23, 2023
  2. David Wirsching Win User

Hello CalKly, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I understand that you are experiencing an issue with interactions on your screenshots or featured clips on your profile.
    It may be because the person who liked it later removed it. Notifications will not be removed because the action has been undone.

However, sometimes online platforms may have delays in updating likes and comments statistics. This could be due to technical issues or the way data is processed and displayed. The notifications you receive may reflect real-time interactions, but it may take some time before they are correctly reflected in your highlights.

Also online platforms can sometimes experience synchronization problems between different servers or databases. This could result in discrepancies in the engagement statistics displayed on your profile. In these cases, the issue usually resolves automatically as the systems synchronize successfully.

All we have to do is be a little patient and wait a little.

Best regards.
  3. Hosts of Heaven Win User

Capture Caption Issues

Actually I fixed it by posting a comment and then deleting that comment. It sort of refreshed the capture I guess.
  4. Le petit Hulk Win User

Can't comment, like or share anything

Hi Misses Quinzel, Like and comment have a issue again.
  5. Breaker1477 Win User

Comments players

comments on captures from games or something?comments in a club?...I think if you can see them, they are gone
  6. Philbeey Win User

Nearly all my game captures are gone. Why? Is there hope of recovering?

1. When did the issue start?

• Day I made the former comment
    2. Did you create a backup copy for your game clips and screenshots?

• Yes. On the cloud..
    3. Have you reset your Xbox console before this issue happen?

• Nope. Just stopped showing.
    4. Have you recorded your captures to an external drive?

• luckily yes. But they returned regardless.
    5. Did you received notification that you need to delete some of your captures? This will happen if you have reached 90% or more of your allotted storage capacity for game clip content. If you disable the notification, it is possible that you will not receive the notification and game clips that have not been used or viewed may be deleted at some point.

•nope I’m current at 54% of my allotted space it’s also an issue with my activity feed on my profile being nuked. Only thing remaining is the pinned post.

which means all likes, comments and interactions are all gone and missing.
Thema:

1. Missing likes and comments on my captures - Similar Threads - Missing likes comments

2. Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region: Hi I want to buy Resident evil 5 for xbox 360 but it seems that it is missing from the xbox 360 store (i live on greece) I noticed though that I can find it in my UK account but it has a different...
  3. Missing repair returned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing repair returned: I returned 2 controllers under warranty and ups confirmed delivery to Microsoft but Microsoft can't find them. Tried calling double digits and contact us now unavailable!! Adviser promised on...
  4. Missing gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing gift card: My gift card is not on my game and I dont know were it went and i had 20 dollars on it 9912899e-c34d-46e0-99cd-b96da865f21f
  5. Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store: Hi, I want to play Fable 2 in french like I did on my Xbox 360 back then. In the Microsoft Store fable 2 game page, it show 13 languages including french but in the game, it show only 5 languages...
  6. Once again missing play time on my subscription...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Once again missing play time on my subscription...: Wasn't able to do anything at first now I Cannot even use party chat . 32aee460-7f19-4c83-8d66-118080002749
  7. Some of my game achievements are missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Some of my game achievements are missing: So I like to play allots of games for the achievements and when I did it I didn’t say that I unlocked it it been 4 years now I haven’t gotten it yet is there a fixed ???...
  8. Like a Dragon Ishin! Digital Deluxe Edition Missing DLC content.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Like a Dragon Ishin! Digital Deluxe Edition Missing DLC content.: So it seems a lot of people are having the same issue and I can’t seem to get a clear answer on what the problem is!? So to be clear; 1. I have the deluxe edition purchased from the Microsoft...
  9. Do you miss old school games like Streets Of Rage or love new games like Call of Duty

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you miss old school games like Streets Of Rage or love new games like Call of Duty: Ive just started a new channel for old school and new school gaming Focal Point Im new to youtube and looking to improve and expand, is there any games you guys would like to watch, should i do...
  10. Feel like ive been miss sold the elite controller as you cant customise the paddles at the back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Feel like ive been miss sold the elite controller as you cant customise the paddles at the back: So i bought the xbox one elite controller for my pc after seeing that it has 4 paddles at the back which are "completely customisable" only to find that they arent. Infact you can only make them...