Missing Keys in Microsoft Bingo

Discus and support Missing Keys in Microsoft Bingo in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was playing Microsoft Bingo and I completed the 5 power bingos needed to receive the keys. However, I did not receive the 15 keys that were to be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Snowiest, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Snowiest
    Snowiest Guest

I was playing Microsoft Bingo and I completed the 5 power bingos needed to receive the keys. However, I did not receive the 15 keys that were to be given. Is there any way that the keys can be credited to my account?

:)

Snowiest, Sep 11, 2018
  2. Microsoft Bingo No Rewards Awarded for Community Reaching Goal

To whom this may concern:

I had reached the 5 Power Bingo status for 15 Key Award in Mexico GamePlay to be awarded 15 keys when the community reached it's goal. The community reached it's goal today and the 15 keys were not awarded to my Bingo Account. My key level is at 0. Please
    fix this issue and award the missing keys.

Thank you,

Kristen Schultz

StoreyedCurve32, Sep 11, 2018
  3. key rewards for communinty bingo!!!

hi have missed out on 40 keys in one room and now 5 keys in another don't get the reward after the amount of bingos have been won!!! please resolve

TiptopPencil882, Sep 11, 2018
  4. Missing Keys in Microsoft Bingo

Hey there.

I would contact official support via phone or chat but there is also the Casual Games Community here:

Home - Microsoft Casual Games

ZombieJesterCOE, Sep 12, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: