Missing gift card

Discus and support Missing gift card in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My gift card is not on my game and I dont know were it went and i had 20 dollars on it 9912899e-c34d-46e0-99cd-b96da865f21f Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Camryn Copeland, Jun 8, 2024.

1. Missing gift card

My gift card is not on my game and I dont know were it went and i had 20 dollars on it

:)

Camryn Copeland, Jun 8, 2024
  2. geekfather Win User

Can't add credit card.

Is it a gift credit card by chance? I ask as most credit card companies reissue there cards much more frequent. if it is a gift card then those are pretty much hit or miss
  3. Bayron Pavon Win User

I have a damaged gift card, how do I get a new code

Damaged gift card how do I get a new code
    I missed some number of my Xbox gift card.
  4. XBLRewards8 Win User

Missing gift card

Hello mKIN6vJAMESp,

Our other team will reach out to you via private message with this code, since we cannot alter user-registered information. You can see your messages by clicking your profile in the top right corner of this website, and selecting "Messages" from the drop
    down menu that appears. Here are the redemption instructions that would have been in your email:

To redeem your prize from a browser:

• Go to www.prepaiddigitalsolutions.com

• Enter your prepaid digital token

• Immediately use the virtual card to shop online, or choose a physical card that will be mailed directly to you.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Missing gift card

Thanks for posting with your positive experience. That doesn't really happen a lot.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Missing gift card

Hello mKIN6vJAMESp,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We have reached out to our Vault team about your issue, and are now investigating. We will update your post here once we know more.
Thema:

Missing gift card

1. Missing gift card - Similar Threads - Missing gift card

2. XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING: Hello, I am having a problem about missing several services that would help me connect to xbox live service and I would like to know where I could download them. For reason unknow, I cannot post...
  3. Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region: Hi I want to buy Resident evil 5 for xbox 360 but it seems that it is missing from the xbox 360 store (i live on greece) I noticed though that I can find it in my UK account but it has a different...
  4. Missing repair returned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing repair returned: I returned 2 controllers under warranty and ups confirmed delivery to Microsoft but Microsoft can't find them. Tried calling double digits and contact us now unavailable!! Adviser promised on...
  5. Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store: Hi, I want to play Fable 2 in french like I did on my Xbox 360 back then. In the Microsoft Store fable 2 game page, it show 13 languages including french but in the game, it show only 5 languages...
  6. Once again missing play time on my subscription...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Once again missing play time on my subscription...: Wasn't able to do anything at first now I Cannot even use party chat . 32aee460-7f19-4c83-8d66-118080002749
  7. Missing digits on a gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing digits on a gift card: My son has a xbox gift card and the last 6 digits are missing how do I get a new code. 3d925245-4450-4016-a555-2dd1362ed1a2
  8. Gift card missing numbers/letters

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gift card missing numbers/letters: I just purchased a physical xbox gift card from a retail store. When I got it home & scratched off to reveal code, most of the letters/numbers in the code are missing. The store will not...
  9. I have a issue with my Xbox gift card I missed some number of my code.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a issue with my Xbox gift card I missed some number of my code.: I buy a Microsoft gift card but I missed some Numbers who can I get my code number. f2d2dd56-6c1e-47c5-9f28-00da6cb5f203
  10. did i miss out on the christmas gift from rockstar?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    did i miss out on the christmas gift from rockstar?: because of the hackers taking xbox live down yesterday, i could not log in and there for could not play GTA 5 online. i got on to day but there was no gift under the christmas tree. rockstar said...