"Missing gears of war achievement beating campaign on insane. Little brother has the ...

Discus and support "Missing gears of war achievement beating campaign on insane. Little brother has the ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Beat campaign with little brother on insane and Didn't get the achievement for it but he does. I don't know why it is doing it but I need the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SKULL LORD72, Mar 13, 2014.

1. SKULL LORD72
    SKULL LORD72 Guest

"Missing gears of war achievement beating campaign on insane. Little brother has the ...

Beat campaign with little brother on insane and Didn't get the achievement for it but he does. I don't know why it is doing it but I need the achievements so I could get gold sawed up.

:)

SKULL LORD72, Mar 13, 2014
  2. Anybody looking for help

Tomorrow me and my brother are going to do gears 3 campaign on insane and we need two other people. We don't have the we few we happy few achievement so were trying to get two other people to play with us who don't have it. We can also help with getting
    the horde command pack achievements and other achievements.

CypherHawke271, Mar 13, 2014
  3. Need a 4th for co-op Arcade Insane

My friends and I are trying to get a few achievements in Gears. We are trying to get the ones for playing the campaign on four player co-op, beating it on insane, and playing through on Arcade mode. There is only three of us so we need one more. So
    please let me know if you can help.

Thanks! And it would be awesome if you had some mutators too, but if you don't that is perfectly alright!

Crafty-9F37DC1A-A075-41F6-9740-50B30F987653, Mar 13, 2014
  4. "Missing gears of war achievement beating campaign on insane. Little brother has the ...

That sucks, I'm a pro gears of war player, i could help you out.

Blaise-B377F305-D071-4750-84E9-6E986EC129B8, Apr 22, 2014
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Hidden Gamer Pics

gears of war 1-3 have free gamerpics but you have to earn them by beating the insane campaign.

-

the coors light advert on the dashboard has several free gamerpics.
  6. Busterdillon03 Win User

Hard-core campaign mode

If you played gears of war series on insane than you would think that gears of war 3 on hardcore is easy beat it on hardcore than play it on insane, insane can get frustrating but its worth it
  7. ELLISGREG25 Win User

Gears of war 2 rank got reset????

Some how they are but their not. It remembers that i beat the campaign on insane and that's it. And still no word from gears.
  8. Dead Dweller Win User

"I finished the game" vs. "I beat the game"

If there's an achievement for beating the game on insane... and I haven't beaten the game on insane... than I have not beat the game. If there's achievements missing... than I didn't finish the game :/
  9. John Dowding Win User

Is the Gears of War 4 campaign any good?

Its a very good Gears of War campaign, but it is a 4-5 hour campaign on normal difficulty, I played through on Hardcore which added a bit of time, and it looks like it has the hardest Insane mode yet. The little bit I did try was....well....insane!
    Im a fan and very happy with it but maybe if your not such a big Gears fan wait until the price drops. Horde is great with friends not so much with randoms and the MP is same as it ever was..
Thema:

1. "Missing gears of war achievement beating campaign on insane. Little brother has the ... - Similar Threads - Missing gears war

2. XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING: Hello, I am having a problem about missing several services that would help me connect to xbox live service and I would like to know where I could download them. For reason unknow, I cannot post...
  3. Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region: Hi I want to buy Resident evil 5 for xbox 360 but it seems that it is missing from the xbox 360 store (i live on greece) I noticed though that I can find it in my UK account but it has a different...
  4. Missing repair returned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing repair returned: I returned 2 controllers under warranty and ups confirmed delivery to Microsoft but Microsoft can't find them. Tried calling double digits and contact us now unavailable!! Adviser promised on...
  5. Missing gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing gift card: My gift card is not on my game and I dont know were it went and i had 20 dollars on it 9912899e-c34d-46e0-99cd-b96da865f21f
  6. Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store: Hi, I want to play Fable 2 in french like I did on my Xbox 360 back then. In the Microsoft Store fable 2 game page, it show 13 languages including french but in the game, it show only 5 languages...
  7. Once again missing play time on my subscription...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Once again missing play time on my subscription...: Wasn't able to do anything at first now I Cannot even use party chat . 32aee460-7f19-4c83-8d66-118080002749
  8. Some of my game achievements are missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Some of my game achievements are missing: So I like to play allots of games for the achievements and when I did it I didn’t say that I unlocked it it been 4 years now I haven’t gotten it yet is there a fixed ???...
  9. my Xbox one s is having missing resolutions and artifacts i tried factory reset and restart

in XBoX on Windows
    my Xbox one s is having missing resolutions and artifacts i tried factory reset and restart: I don't know what is happening with my Xbox one s Btw This is LIL Flame3607 564710e6-9600-4cfe-bbdc-4385f9190a0b
  10. Minecraft Twitch Cape Code Redeemed But Content is Missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Twitch Cape Code Redeemed But Content is Missing: Five days ago I got my redeem code for the Minecraft Twitch cape and still have yet to actually have the cape. I tried redeeming it again but the code is already redeemed. It's just completely...