missing games in XBox for windows 10

Discus and support missing games in XBox for windows 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Does anyone know why games are missing in the xbox app? I have 4 games. Solitaire collection, Mahjong, sudoku and jigsaw. All Microsoft games. When I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SteepJet5, Sep 11, 2018.

1. SteepJet5
    SteepJet5 Guest

Does anyone know why games are missing in the xbox app? I have 4 games. Solitaire collection, Mahjong, sudoku and jigsaw. All Microsoft games. When I sign into xbox in either of these games, i'm definitely signed in. But 2 games do not appear in the xbox
    games, activity and leaderboards. Those are MS sudoku and MS jigsaw. What's going on here?

:)

SteepJet5, Sep 11, 2018
  2. Frustrating..... None the Microsoft games worked for 3 days. This sucks. Now I miss the old Windows

Miss playing the Daily Challenges and face book games. Windows 10 is disappointing. Microsoft fix these issues pleases.

TributaryBag117, Sep 11, 2018
  3. Mynameislol
    Mynameislol Guest
    Kotaku UK: How Fable Legends took down Lionhead.

Interesting stuff

Mynameislol, Sep 11, 2018
  4. missing games in XBox for windows 10

Hi, for some reason or other, a number of games from Windows do not show up in the xbox games, activity or leaderboards. This includes some Windows 8/10 games and Windows phone games. have no idea why this happens. It might be a bug that causes it, or
    Microsoft just have not implemented these games in the leaderboard, activity and the Xbox games.

StuartATrueRed, Sep 11, 2018
  5. SteepJet5
    SteepJet5 Guest
    Hi, Those games have always been in Xbox leaderboards, activities etc. It started on September third. Prior to that, there were connection problems for the games. I understand their servers have been out for a while. From what I understand, they solved the
    server problem but no one seems to care to solve the problems resulting from that server outage. I would like to know what MS is doing about it.

SteepJet5, Sep 11, 2018
  6. Hi there SteepJet5,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the issue with Microsoft Casual games not working.

I recommend trying the
    Windows Update Troubleshooter.
    According to our Microsoft Casual Games FAQ,
    Many issues can be solved by using this helpful tool.

Hope this helps and let us know the results!

XBF Crystal P, Oct 11, 2018
  7. SteepJet5
    SteepJet5 Guest
    Hi, yes, all the troubleshooting has been done. What we are left with now is the knowledge that Microsoft Jigsaw is the only game that does not sync across devices. On my main desktop PC I have (most of my) daily challenge badges (bronze, silver, gold).
    But all 3 other PC's (2 desktop, 1 laptop) show ZERO badges. All the other programs manage to sync across devices. Jigsaw is the only game that does not sync across devices anymore after the MS games server crashed. Telephone support did not solve anything
    for that. They feel the jigsaw team should handle this. But the jigsaw team is cloaked in silence and do not answer my questions.

SteepJet5, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: