Missing game in game library/ please help to find

Discus and support Missing game in game library/ please help to find in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was feeling nostalgic and was going to play Skyrim on my Xbox One. I purchased this game digitally 12/31/2012 as I saw in the Order History online. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Quentin Webb, Jul 5, 2023.

1. Quentin Webb
    Quentin Webb Guest

I was feeling nostalgic and was going to play Skyrim on my Xbox One. I purchased this game digitally 12/31/2012 as I saw in the Order History online. I had also purchased all the DLC's with Microsoft Points a few months later. The game or it's DLC's are no longer showing in my library. Please help in recovering this game and it's DLC's

:)

Quentin Webb, Jul 5, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

If you bought it in 2012, then that would have been the 360 version of the game, which is not backwards compatible with the Xbox One.
  3. Smwutches Win User

You can view all games that are backwards compatible at https://www.xbox.com/games/backward-compatibility and the 360 version of Skyrim is not backwards compatible.

Is it possible someone else had your console set as your Home at that time that would have had the games as well?
  4. Quentin Webb Win User

I would have to respectfully disagree as I vividly remember playing this game years later on my Xbox One. It was backwards compatible. There are even other games bought prior to Skyrims release and the Xbox One release that are still in my library today. This game and, upon investigation, State of Decay are the only two purchased games missing. It wasn't too many years back I revisited this game and it's DLCs on my Xbox One because I remember spending countless hours just building houses. And no, this wasn't through Game Pass either. I also remember it showing in my game library forever, on the Xbox One before revsiting. So I ask, where did my game go?
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Xbox One: cloud gaming option not appearing in the store

Hello, MrArtanis. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

Microsoft Flight Simulator was added to cloud gaming on Xbox consoles, so it should appear to you.

Are you trying to find it through the Game Pass library? Xbox > My games & apps > See All > Full library > Xbox Game Pass?

Try finding the game through the Game Pass library without searching for it. If you still can't find the game, please let me know.
  6. Phil3047 Win User

Bought a Game ('The Outer Worlds') using the 'Epic Games Launcher' - Can I add it to my 'Xbox (Beta)'-Library?

Yes, I've installed it, but it dosen't seem to 'auto-detect' it - I can't find any option to add a previously bought game to the library.

Or am I missing something?
Thema:

1. Missing game in game library/ please help to find - Similar Threads - Missing game game

2. XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING: Hello, I am having a problem about missing several services that would help me connect to xbox live service and I would like to know where I could download them. For reason unknow, I cannot post...
  3. Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region: Hi I want to buy Resident evil 5 for xbox 360 but it seems that it is missing from the xbox 360 store (i live on greece) I noticed though that I can find it in my UK account but it has a different...
  4. Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store: Hi, I want to play Fable 2 in french like I did on my Xbox 360 back then. In the Microsoft Store fable 2 game page, it show 13 languages including french but in the game, it show only 5 languages...
  5. Some of my game achievements are missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Some of my game achievements are missing: So I like to play allots of games for the achievements and when I did it I didn’t say that I unlocked it it been 4 years now I haven’t gotten it yet is there a fixed ???...
  6. Any Chance These Missing Games become available (Backwards Compatible; Remaster/Remake/Reboot)?

in XboX Insiders
    Any Chance These Missing Games become available (Backwards Compatible; Remaster/Remake/Reboot)?: Alter Echo Army of Two: The 40th Day (EA) Army of Two: Devil’s Cartel (EA) Batman: Arkham Origins* Bloody Roar: Primal Fury (Activision) Cold Fear (Ubisoft) Condemned 2: Bloodshot (Sega)...
  7. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  8. Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar is missing the Social tab: I quite often use Xbox Game Bar to hop into parties with my Xbox friends while on PC, Today randomly, I tried to look at my friends that were online via Game Bar and the Social tab didn't exist. I...
  9. Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC: I pre-ordered a digital copy of Persona 3 Reload, and it came with the P4G BGM DLC. I have a save file on Xbox with this DLC enabled. However, I am unable to load the same save file on the PC...
  10. Assassin's Creed Black Flag is missing from my games list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Black Flag is missing from my games list: Assassin's Creed Black Flag is missing from my games list, even though I got it from Xbox Gold in the past. When I search for it in the store, it's asking me to buy it again. I assumed that it was...