Missing Episode 2 of Dead City in the Microsoft Tv & Movies App

Discus and support Missing Episode 2 of Dead City in the Microsoft Tv & Movies App in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I just purchased the season pass for Dead City on my Xbox series x but episode 2 is non existent. I've tried to call Microsoft support only to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ll SlapzZz ll, Jul 10, 2023.

1. Missing Episode 2 of Dead City in the Microsoft Tv & Movies App

Hello, I just purchased the season pass for Dead City on my Xbox series x but episode 2 is non existent. I've tried to call Microsoft support only to get the call dropped with no call back or answers. Whats the deal?

:)

ll SlapzZz ll, Jul 10, 2023
  2. ll SlapzZz ll Win User

It's the new walking dead tv show. I purchased the season pass from the Microsoft tv & movie app which should have a total of 6 after the season ends. It currently has episodes 1,3 & 4 but 2 is not showing up for some reason. Sorry I'm bad at explaining things 😅
  3. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help.

Can you provide me more details about the problem please? May I know if this is an add on to a game that you purchased? I am trying to find out what dead city you meant. Thanks!
  4. ll SlapzZz ll Win User

Oh okay that makes sense thanks for the help!
  5. Ronnieee Win User

Oh, I see what you mean. I am also seeing that they only uploaded 3 episodes and it does not include episode 2. Usually when this happens, the producers of the tv show has not granted that particular episode to be streamed on that platform. I would suggest to wait until they will have this uploaded because at the mean time, it is not yet included on that platform. This happens on some tv shows as well.
  6. Asyc-[xboxvenue] Win User

Missing purchased video content on xbox 360

I also have the same issue. I am missing episodes for various TV season pass purchases in the Microsoft Movies & TV app on my Xbox 360. I would welcome a notification of a solution.
Thema:

1. Missing Episode 2 of Dead City in the Microsoft Tv & Movies App - Similar Threads - Missing Episode Dead

2. XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING: Hello, I am having a problem about missing several services that would help me connect to xbox live service and I would like to know where I could download them. For reason unknow, I cannot post...
  3. Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region: Hi I want to buy Resident evil 5 for xbox 360 but it seems that it is missing from the xbox 360 store (i live on greece) I noticed though that I can find it in my UK account but it has a different...
  4. Missing repair returned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing repair returned: I returned 2 controllers under warranty and ups confirmed delivery to Microsoft but Microsoft can't find them. Tried calling double digits and contact us now unavailable!! Adviser promised on...
  5. Missing gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing gift card: My gift card is not on my game and I dont know were it went and i had 20 dollars on it 9912899e-c34d-46e0-99cd-b96da865f21f
  6. Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store: Hi, I want to play Fable 2 in french like I did on my Xbox 360 back then. In the Microsoft Store fable 2 game page, it show 13 languages including french but in the game, it show only 5 languages...
  7. Once again missing play time on my subscription...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Once again missing play time on my subscription...: Wasn't able to do anything at first now I Cannot even use party chat . 32aee460-7f19-4c83-8d66-118080002749
  8. Some of my game achievements are missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Some of my game achievements are missing: So I like to play allots of games for the achievements and when I did it I didn’t say that I unlocked it it been 4 years now I haven’t gotten it yet is there a fixed ???...
  9. my Xbox one s is having missing resolutions and artifacts i tried factory reset and restart

in XBoX on Windows
    my Xbox one s is having missing resolutions and artifacts i tried factory reset and restart: I don't know what is happening with my Xbox one s Btw This is LIL Flame3607 564710e6-9600-4cfe-bbdc-4385f9190a0b
  10. Episode pack is missing from PC version of Quantum break and streaming is broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Episode pack is missing from PC version of Quantum break and streaming is broken: so i've started playing Quantum Break through gamepass(ON PC). For those who dosen't know Quantum Break, it's an unique game that is half a game and half a tv-show. however it seems streaming...