Missing Ebony Pistol Mixer Reward - Sea of Thieves

Discus and support Missing Ebony Pistol Mixer Reward - Sea of Thieves in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello I was just contacting you all wondering why I haven't received my ebony pistol from the livestream that was taken place in March on Mixer. I was... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by KingChris709x, May 3, 2018.

1. Missing Ebony Pistol Mixer Reward - Sea of Thieves

Hello I was just contacting you all wondering why I haven't received my ebony pistol from the livestream that was taken place in March on Mixer. I was reading articles and they stated it would be around 1-2 weeks before I got it in my account but I still
    don't have it. Please help me out because I really don't want to miss out on that offer. The livestream was awesome and I've been following the game for almost a year. Thank you for your time.

:)

KingChris709x, May 3, 2018
  2. Disqruntled
    Disqruntled Guest
    Ebony Pistol

Still have not received the Ebony pistol reward for watching the Live Sea of Thieves Mixer stream.

Disqruntled, May 3, 2018
  3. ZDanial
    ZDanial Guest
    Reward for watching stream sea of thibes

Hey there. There was a stream in mixer with sea of thieves. The reward for watching was Ebony Flintlock Pistol. I still not got it in this game. Can you help me?

ZDanial, May 3, 2018
  4. Missing Ebony Pistol Mixer Reward - Sea of Thieves

Hey there! Thanks for reaching out to us.

I'm afraid for this, MixPot codes do have an expiration date. For more info, we recommend checking out our MixPot

FAQ

Mister Kernel, May 4, 2018
  5. Mister Kernel Win User

Hey there! Thanks for reaching out to us.

I'm afraid for this, MixPot codes do have an expiration date. For more info, we recommend checking out our MixPot

FAQ
  6. Stones111 Win User

Watched the Mixer stream (Sea of Thieves first look at Forsaken Shores) but I did not receive the MixPot promotion (the Huntress figurehead).

Hello JongleurStones,

We were able to determined that you are not eligible for the rewards because you created your Mixer account pass the date of the event. The event started on 8/21/18 and in order to be eligible for the mixpot you must have a gamertag and a Mixer account created
    before the event that's attached to the gamertag.

Thank you for posting!
    That isn't true. At all.

I have my Mixer account since months. I even got the previous Mixer Sea of Thieves reward, the Ebony flintlock, back in March.
  7. Mister Taurus Win User

Missing Sea of Thieves Ebony Pistol Skin

Hi there,

We appreciate you reaching out to us. You would need to have pre-ordered the game and own it on your account to qualify for the pre-order items. You can view your content on the
    purchased content page. We also see that you have already received the Ebony Flintlock pistol. You can access the content in the weapon box to switch your weapons out. Thank you.
  8. Mister Getafix Win User

Missing Sea of Thieves Ebony Flintlock Pistol

Heya!

We have determined that your account did indeed receive the content. To be sure you can check your
    commerce page and look for the Ebon Flintlock Pistol.

You should see that content appear in your vanity chest, clothing chest, equipment chest, and armory in-game.

Keep in mind that at this time the Sea of Thieves devs have promotional content turned off and it may not appear in-game until the issue with that content is fixed.

For more info and updates check out the

Sea of thieves status update page!
  9. TheSeaBass99 Win User

Missing Sea of Thieves Ebony Pistol Skin

You would need to have pre-ordered the game and own it on your account to qualify for the pre-order items. You can view your content on the
    purchased content page.
    I did pre-order the game, but for some reason its not showing up in my purchase history.

We also see that you have already received the Ebony Flintlock pistol. You can access the content in the weapon box to switch your weapons out. Thank you.
    I can see that the pistol was redeemed on my account but I still can't access it in-game.

Let me know if you need anymore information, thanks!
Thema:

1. Missing Ebony Pistol Mixer Reward - Sea of Thieves - Similar Threads - Missing Ebony Pistol

2. XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING: Hello, I am having a problem about missing several services that would help me connect to xbox live service and I would like to know where I could download them. For reason unknow, I cannot post...
  3. Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region: Hi I want to buy Resident evil 5 for xbox 360 but it seems that it is missing from the xbox 360 store (i live on greece) I noticed though that I can find it in my UK account but it has a different...
  4. Missing repair returned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing repair returned: I returned 2 controllers under warranty and ups confirmed delivery to Microsoft but Microsoft can't find them. Tried calling double digits and contact us now unavailable!! Adviser promised on...
  5. Missing gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing gift card: My gift card is not on my game and I dont know were it went and i had 20 dollars on it 9912899e-c34d-46e0-99cd-b96da865f21f
  6. Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store: Hi, I want to play Fable 2 in french like I did on my Xbox 360 back then. In the Microsoft Store fable 2 game page, it show 13 languages including french but in the game, it show only 5 languages...
  7. Once again missing play time on my subscription...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Once again missing play time on my subscription...: Wasn't able to do anything at first now I Cannot even use party chat . 32aee460-7f19-4c83-8d66-118080002749
  8. Some of my game achievements are missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Some of my game achievements are missing: So I like to play allots of games for the achievements and when I did it I didn’t say that I unlocked it it been 4 years now I haven’t gotten it yet is there a fixed ???...
  9. my Xbox one s is having missing resolutions and artifacts i tried factory reset and restart

in XBoX on Windows
    my Xbox one s is having missing resolutions and artifacts i tried factory reset and restart: I don't know what is happening with my Xbox one s Btw This is LIL Flame3607 564710e6-9600-4cfe-bbdc-4385f9190a0b
  10. Minecraft Twitch Cape Code Redeemed But Content is Missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Twitch Cape Code Redeemed But Content is Missing: Five days ago I got my redeem code for the Minecraft Twitch cape and still have yet to actually have the cape. I tried redeeming it again but the code is already redeemed. It's just completely...