Missing digit code for visa reward.

Discus and support Missing digit code for visa reward. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I received a code for a visa reward. But has only 14 digits, instead of 25. fd271e35-b2bb-4887-a2de-a9100f4b9183 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by d D4RK Gambit b, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Missing digit code for visa reward.

I received a code for a visa reward. But has only 14 digits, instead of 25.

:)

d D4RK Gambit b, Jun 14, 2018
  2. seanyw0w0
    seanyw0w0 Guest
    Missing Visa reward Digits

I Used my reward point to redeem a 5pound visa reward card, the code sent to me was only 14 digits long and it keeps taking me to Xbox to redeem the code but it is to short

seanyw0w0, Jun 14, 2018
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Missing Visa reward Digits

The instructions they sent are incorrect. The code needs to be redeemed at Digital Wallet

Smwutches, Jun 14, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Jun 14, 2018
  5. MuderFace1
    MuderFace1 Guest
    I did this and all the options I had was for a digital or physical Visa card and neither of those have a 25 character code that can be redeemed on Xbox

MuderFace1, Jun 14, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    That is correct. What you would have redeemed from the vault is a prepaid Visa card, not an Xbox gift card.

Smwutches, Jun 14, 2018
  7. Jorrack
    Jorrack Guest
    I have the same issue. The email we receive informs us to enter the code at
    https://live.xbox.com/redeemtoken
    but the code length is incorrect. We are following the instructions provided for choosing our reward and if this is incorrect we need corrected instructions.

Jorrack, Jun 14, 2018
  8. MuderFace1
    MuderFace1 Guest

Yes and the instructions provided by Xbox state you can redeem for a visa card or redeem a 25 digit code on the Xbox Store and at no time is there an option for a 25 digit code. The instructions need to be change

MuderFace1, Nov 3, 2018
  9. MuderFace1 Win User

It needs to be redeemed at http://prepaiddigitalsolutions.com

I did this and all the options I had was for a digital or physical Visa card and neither of those have a 25 character code that can be redeemed on Xbox

That is correct. What you would have redeemed from the vault is a prepaid Visa card, not an Xbox gift card.
    Yes and the instructions provided by Xbox state you can redeem for a visa card or redeem a 25 digit code on the Xbox Store and at no time is there an option for a 25 digit code. The instructions need to be change
  10. MuderFace1 Win User

11. Smwutches Win User

12. Smwutches Win User

13. Jorrack Win User

I have the same issue. The email we receive informs us to enter the code at
    https://live.xbox.com/redeemtoken
    but the code length is incorrect. We are following the instructions provided for choosing our reward and if this is incorrect we need corrected instructions.
Thema:

1. Missing digit code for visa reward. - Similar Threads - Missing digit code

2. XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING: Hello, I am having a problem about missing several services that would help me connect to xbox live service and I would like to know where I could download them. For reason unknow, I cannot post...
  3. Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region: Hi I want to buy Resident evil 5 for xbox 360 but it seems that it is missing from the xbox 360 store (i live on greece) I noticed though that I can find it in my UK account but it has a different...
  4. Missing repair returned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing repair returned: I returned 2 controllers under warranty and ups confirmed delivery to Microsoft but Microsoft can't find them. Tried calling double digits and contact us now unavailable!! Adviser promised on...
  5. Missing gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing gift card: My gift card is not on my game and I dont know were it went and i had 20 dollars on it 9912899e-c34d-46e0-99cd-b96da865f21f
  6. Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store: Hi, I want to play Fable 2 in french like I did on my Xbox 360 back then. In the Microsoft Store fable 2 game page, it show 13 languages including french but in the game, it show only 5 languages...
  7. Once again missing play time on my subscription...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Once again missing play time on my subscription...: Wasn't able to do anything at first now I Cannot even use party chat . 32aee460-7f19-4c83-8d66-118080002749
  8. Some of my game achievements are missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Some of my game achievements are missing: So I like to play allots of games for the achievements and when I did it I didn’t say that I unlocked it it been 4 years now I haven’t gotten it yet is there a fixed ???...
  9. Missing digits on a gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing digits on a gift card: My son has a xbox gift card and the last 6 digits are missing how do I get a new code. 3d925245-4450-4016-a555-2dd1362ed1a2
  10. Like a Dragon Ishin! Digital Deluxe Edition Missing DLC content.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Like a Dragon Ishin! Digital Deluxe Edition Missing DLC content.: So it seems a lot of people are having the same issue and I can’t seem to get a clear answer on what the problem is!? So to be clear; 1. I have the deluxe edition purchased from the Microsoft...