Missing Data Pack Unavailable at Microsoft Store

Discus and support Missing Data Pack Unavailable at Microsoft Store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I just purchased Modern Warfare to only play Multiplayer against the AI bots that comes standard with the game. I'm being told that I cannot... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AngeloGeorgetti, Apr 26, 2021.

1. Missing Data Pack Unavailable at Microsoft Store

Hello. I just purchased Modern Warfare to only play Multiplayer against the AI bots that comes standard with the game. I'm being told that I cannot access Multiplayer due to missing Data Pack 1 and Data Pack 2. However, I do not have the availability to download from the Microsoft store because the Microsoft Store is saying those data packs are currently unavailable. I'm very frustrated. Please help.

:)

AngeloGeorgetti, Apr 26, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Hello AngeloGeorgetti, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I highly recommend following the troubleshooting steps here:

After each step try to see if the issue is fixed!

First, please select System > Settings > account > remove accounts and then select your account and select Remove to confirm.

Then, hold down the power button for about 10 seconds, until the console shuts off, then unplug the power cord and wait for 2-3 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the Xbox.

If the issue persists, please select System > Settings > devices and streaming > blue ray > persistent storage > clear three times > restart console.

If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps.

If you are still having the same issue, it’s possible that the local save for the game has become corrupted. If so, deleting the local save and re-syncing with the cloud might correct the problem.
    First, delete the local save:
    1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide and then select My games & apps > See all > Games.
    2. Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu button on your controller.
    3. Select Manage game and add-ons > Saved data.
    4. Select Delete all to remove the local save of this game, then follow the prompts.
    After you delete the local save, restart your Xbox:
    1. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your controller.
    2. Select Restart console, then follow the prompts.
    After you restart your Xbox, re-sync your saved games to the cloud. Your saved games are automatically stored in the cloud while you’re connected to Xbox Live.
    Try playing the game again to see if re-syncing with the cloud corrected the game problem.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. Kory593 Win User

Missing data pack 1 on modern warfare

What was your fix? Im stuck with the data pack being unavailable on the xbox store and on the microsoft store.
  4. connorrishton Win User

why can’t I get the data pack 1 for modern warfare it says it’s currently unavailable and some other packs as well?

Did you manage to figure this out, im having the same issue but can't find any answers, every time I search for the data pack being unavailable i just get answers saying store unavailable and that's not what the problem is, the data packs are unavailable so I bought the game and cannot play
  5. StickGuy111 Win User

Modern Warfare Data Pack 2

I have the digital version. All it says when I click multiplayer or co-op is “you do not own or are missing data pack 2 dlc” then when I go to game installs it says “store unavailable” it’s not in ready to install either.
  6. ExoticJonjon Win User

Cod missing data packs.

Hello Justin,

I understand your problems and I think I have a solution.

When COD says missing data packs it should have an option that says go to Microsoft store when taking you to the Microsoft store it should bring you straight to the missing data pack and and the store it should have an option that says install.

Let me know if this helps.

Sincerely,

Jonjon
Thema:

1. Missing Data Pack Unavailable at Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Missing Data Pack

2. XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING: Hello, I am having a problem about missing several services that would help me connect to xbox live service and I would like to know where I could download them. For reason unknow, I cannot post...
  3. Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region: Hi I want to buy Resident evil 5 for xbox 360 but it seems that it is missing from the xbox 360 store (i live on greece) I noticed though that I can find it in my UK account but it has a different...
  4. Missing repair returned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing repair returned: I returned 2 controllers under warranty and ups confirmed delivery to Microsoft but Microsoft can't find them. Tried calling double digits and contact us now unavailable!! Adviser promised on...
  5. Missing gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing gift card: My gift card is not on my game and I dont know were it went and i had 20 dollars on it 9912899e-c34d-46e0-99cd-b96da865f21f
  6. how do i install the missing data packs for "Call Of Duty- Modern Warfare"?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i install the missing data packs for "Call Of Duty- Modern Warfare"?: I've been trying everything for weeks but nothing is working. Please help. 6939c2e7-534a-4e6d-8958-bce9fdc246c5
  7. Game Pass game save data missing after installation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass game save data missing after installation: I've been playing Lies of P on cloud gaming for a while now, but finally got tired of waiting in endless queues and decided to download it last night. But when I loaded up the installed game this...
  8. Why Am I getting missing data pack in warzone 2 but everything is installed and I have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Am I getting missing data pack in warzone 2 but everything is installed and I have...: Please help me out only game a friend and I play together 88b66664-98ff-4330-bae3-bb01719e0bb8
  9. Already bought/owned games and data missing after ending xbox ultimate.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Already bought/owned games and data missing after ending xbox ultimate.: After ending my xbox ultimate subscription, games that I have already owned have gone missing or when trying to open, it says that don't own and need to purchase again. It's only games that are in...
  10. Missing Microsoft Store's Game Data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Microsoft Store's Game Data: I recently bought a new SSD and did a fresh install of windows on it. I then found out that the data of my games that previously installed in the old HDD is missing completely, that's how it...