Missing credited month of game pass ultimate after redeeming 12000 rewards points to...

Discus and support Missing credited month of game pass ultimate after redeeming 12000 rewards points to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; over a week ago I used 12,000 Microsoft rewards points to purchase one month of game pass ultimate for my main XBox one gaming profile. I never... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DevonDempsey1, Feb 11, 2021.

1. Missing credited month of game pass ultimate after redeeming 12000 rewards points to...

over a week ago I used 12,000 Microsoft rewards points to purchase one month of game pass ultimate for my main XBox one gaming profile. I never received the accredited months or a 25 redeem code to recieve my month of game pass ultimate. I have a secondary accoint o let my sister play with that had a three month subscription, and was not accredited tk that account either. I want my month of game pass ultimate or a refund. If i recieved a redeem code from mocrosoft there would be an email in my inbox, so why can i not find it? Redeeming points for something is a purchase, so where is mh month of game pass ultimate.

:)

DevonDempsey1, Feb 11, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Missing credited month of game pass ultimate after redeeming 12000 rewards points to...