Missing Colour RGB home button series 2 controller

Discus and support Missing Colour RGB home button series 2 controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My brother purchased me a Custom Elite Series 2 core controller from design labs, today i connected and updated it for the first time and noticed that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BxDONTxGETxUPxB, Dec 26, 2022.

1. Missing Colour RGB home button series 2 controller

My brother purchased me a Custom Elite Series 2 core controller from design labs, today i connected and updated it for the first time and noticed that the green colour for the RGB home button is not working.

I can set the colour to red or blue but any colour code that Involves green does not display correctly and just comes out looking red or pink on the controller. If I select pure green the button is just dark as if it is turned off.

I have ensured the controller is updated and even tried on a different console with the same result. Anyone else have a similar issue or is this a hardware problem?

:)

BxDONTxGETxUPxB, Dec 26, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hi BxDONTxGETxUPxB,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hi BxDONTxGETxUPxB,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand the inconvenience caused. As per description, RGB home button of Custom Elite Series 2 core controller that your brother bought from design labs has issues. The green color for the RGB home button is not working. Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern. However, before we proceed, we would like to ask few questions about it.

1. Is this controller newly bought?
    2. Have you tried contacting the live support?
    So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following suggestions below and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already. Check on this article and see if you can get some ideas about your concern.

[​IMG]

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

Can you give the Xbox one controller users to let them change the color if their power button

apart from the elite series 2 controllers, all consoles and controllers have one led which is white, these are not RGB led setups and therefore the colour cannot be changed.
  5. jevgeni polujanov1 Win User

Sticker on the xbox series x controller?

I was looking for the sticker what you do place on the xbox logo on the home button on the xbox series x controller in carbon black colour for the protection wise from scrathes and spots with faded colour ?

Yours sincelery Jevgeni
  6. Endgamez Win User

Color Space

Y CB CR is an analogue colour space and narrower than Full RGB. If your TV supports Full RGB, then that's the setting you should use. If not, then it won't make any difference.
Thema:

1. Missing Colour RGB home button series 2 controller - Similar Threads - Missing Colour RGB

2. XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING: Hello, I am having a problem about missing several services that would help me connect to xbox live service and I would like to know where I could download them. For reason unknow, I cannot post...
  3. Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region: Hi I want to buy Resident evil 5 for xbox 360 but it seems that it is missing from the xbox 360 store (i live on greece) I noticed though that I can find it in my UK account but it has a different...
  4. Missing repair returned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing repair returned: I returned 2 controllers under warranty and ups confirmed delivery to Microsoft but Microsoft can't find them. Tried calling double digits and contact us now unavailable!! Adviser promised on...
  5. Missing gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing gift card: My gift card is not on my game and I dont know were it went and i had 20 dollars on it 9912899e-c34d-46e0-99cd-b96da865f21f
  6. Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store: Hi, I want to play Fable 2 in french like I did on my Xbox 360 back then. In the Microsoft Store fable 2 game page, it show 13 languages including french but in the game, it show only 5 languages...
  7. Once again missing play time on my subscription...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Once again missing play time on my subscription...: Wasn't able to do anything at first now I Cannot even use party chat . 32aee460-7f19-4c83-8d66-118080002749
  8. Some of my game achievements are missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Some of my game achievements are missing: So I like to play allots of games for the achievements and when I did it I didn’t say that I unlocked it it been 4 years now I haven’t gotten it yet is there a fixed ???...
  9. my Xbox one s is having missing resolutions and artifacts i tried factory reset and restart

in XBoX on Windows
    my Xbox one s is having missing resolutions and artifacts i tried factory reset and restart: I don't know what is happening with my Xbox one s Btw This is LIL Flame3607 564710e6-9600-4cfe-bbdc-4385f9190a0b
  10. Minecraft Twitch Cape Code Redeemed But Content is Missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Twitch Cape Code Redeemed But Content is Missing: Five days ago I got my redeem code for the Minecraft Twitch cape and still have yet to actually have the cape. I tried redeeming it again but the code is already redeemed. It's just completely...