Missing all Xbox One Gamerscore from profile total

Discus and support Missing all Xbox One Gamerscore from profile total in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently noticed over 120 000 Gamerscore had disappeared from my profile total (on my Xbox, the Windows 10 companion app, and xbox.com). Upon further... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CitrineWorm138, Mar 6, 2021.

1. Missing all Xbox One Gamerscore from profile total

I recently noticed over 120 000 Gamerscore had disappeared from my profile total (on my Xbox, the Windows 10 companion app, and xbox.com). Upon further investigation, this appears to be only from Xbox One games, as even games I have completed on this platform are almost all showing up as 0GS, even if I've completed them previously. As far as I can tell, my 360 games have not been affected.

Oddly, I can still unlock achievements as normal, and when I open the achievement list for a game, my unlocks are there with timestamps, despite the game total showing 0/1000GS. I know there was a glitch like this a year or two ago that was fixed: Is there a solution I can try to bring back the correct Gamerscore total? I've tried deleting and re-downloading my profile to my xbox, but this hasn't fixed the issue.

:)

CitrineWorm138, Mar 6, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Missing all Xbox One Gamerscore from profile total