Missing Achievement "One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall"

Discus and support Missing Achievement "One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am missing the "One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall" achievement even though I got "The Sapphire Star" which is not possible without the other one. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Turaeon, Feb 17, 2018.

1. Turaeon
    Turaeon Guest

I am missing the "One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall" achievement even though I got "The Sapphire Star" which is not possible without the other one. I tried the troubleshooting steps but the achievement is not unlocked on the console or online. I don't want
    to start all over again only for the achievement. Any usefull help would be appreciated.

:)

Turaeon, Feb 17, 2018
  2. Turaeon
    Turaeon Guest
    Achievement "Capture novice" do not unlock!!!

I have the same problem with "One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall" not unlocking even though I completed the follow-up achievement. In addition the achievement progress is stuck at 0 percent for all achievements even though they unlock when I reach the correct
    number. It's the only game where this happens for me all others track achievement progress correctly. I am not in the mood to start a new save and play the story again just for the achievement.

Turaeon, Feb 17, 2018
  3. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    Holy Crap Daft Badger... 400K?!?!?!?!

They shall sing songs of your achievements round campfires when the great collapse comes and technology and society fall apart.

400K.

Gamerscores shouldn't really impress...

But that one does.

Congratulations!

Azrael008uk, Feb 17, 2018
  4. Geth
    Geth Guest

Some achievements regardless of what you do will not unlock without a developer patch.

Sadly this is the case with a few games.

5. Turaeon
    Turaeon Guest
    Other people seem to have gotten it though.

Turaeon, Mar 8, 2018
  6. Turaeon
    Turaeon Guest

Turaeon, Nov 2, 2018
  7. Geth Win User

Some achievements regardless of what you do will not unlock without a developer patch.

8. Turaeon Win User

9. Turaeon Win User

10. Turaeon Win User

Achievement "Capture novice" do not unlock!!!

I have the same problem with "One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall" not unlocking even though I completed the follow-up achievement. In addition the achievement progress is stuck at 0 percent for all achievements even though they unlock when I reach the correct
    number. It's the only game where this happens for me all others track achievement progress correctly. I am not in the mood to start a new save and play the story again just for the achievement.
  11. Lofty Who Win User

RAMBO the video game

I think I shall give this one a miss lol.
Thema:

1. Missing Achievement "One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall" - Similar Threads - Missing Achievement Shall

2. XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING: Hello, I am having a problem about missing several services that would help me connect to xbox live service and I would like to know where I could download them. For reason unknow, I cannot post...
  3. Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region: Hi I want to buy Resident evil 5 for xbox 360 but it seems that it is missing from the xbox 360 store (i live on greece) I noticed though that I can find it in my UK account but it has a different...
  4. Missing repair returned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing repair returned: I returned 2 controllers under warranty and ups confirmed delivery to Microsoft but Microsoft can't find them. Tried calling double digits and contact us now unavailable!! Adviser promised on...
  5. Some of my game achievements are missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Some of my game achievements are missing: So I like to play allots of games for the achievements and when I did it I didn’t say that I unlocked it it been 4 years now I haven’t gotten it yet is there a fixed ???...
  6. Missing achievement in Batman Arkham City

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing achievement in Batman Arkham City: I've now tried twice and can't get the first achievement 'I'm Batman' to unlock in Arkham City. It's strange because the second achievement unlocked fine, and this is an unmissable achievement....
  7. My Achievements/game history is missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Achievements/game history is missing: Like the title says. I log in to my account on my Xbox, and when I view the "gaming" tab on my profile, that box that says "Get your game on! Play games and earn achievements" is displayed. as if...
  8. Achievements missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements missing: I push home, goto profile and push, my profile and push, D-Pad to right gaming. A big box and it says "Get your game on! Play games and earn achievements" Thing is I've been playing since Xbox...
  9. Achievements for xbox one and series x missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements for xbox one and series x missing: I had just stopped playing for the day and went to check my achievements. All of my achievements for xbox one and series x games were missing from from my list of played games. All of the games...
  10. Is it possible for you too reset my minecraft achievements I miss getting achievements and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible for you too reset my minecraft achievements I miss getting achievements and...: Can you please reset my achievements for Minecraft I want to start them fresh you can reset my gamer score if you want too aswell f90aa55d-0be0-47ab-b34e-52006fa2de41