Missing achievement in Batman Arkham City

Discus and support Missing achievement in Batman Arkham City in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've now tried twice and can't get the first achievement 'I'm Batman' to unlock in Arkham City. It's strange because the second achievement unlocked... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Morrissey Harvey, Jun 17, 2023.

1. Missing achievement in Batman Arkham City

I've now tried twice and can't get the first achievement 'I'm Batman' to unlock in Arkham City. It's strange because the second achievement unlocked fine, and this is an unmissable achievement. I've tried restarting xbox multiple times. Any ideas?

:)

Morrissey Harvey, Jun 17, 2023
  2. StoneyKing Oj Win User

achievements missing in batman

Achievement Guide( Possible Spoilers) heres a guide just incase you missed anything, If not try and reload a previous save if possible and retry the achievements
  3. marq-D318DD47-2ACF-4 Win User

Changing Bat suit?

You only have one costume unless it was a bonus from preordering from the following:

Batman Beyond -- Pre-order Batman: Arkham City from GameStop.co.uk or MightyApe

Dark Knight Returns -- Purchase the Batman: Arkham City Collector's Edition, Any Store

Earth One Batman -- Purchase Batman: Arkham City from MightyApe

1970's Batman -- Pre-order Batman: Arkham City from ShopTo.net (UK) or Toys R Us (USA)

The Animated Series Batman -- Purchase Batman: Arkham City from MightyApe
  4. CORPSE THROWER Win User

Anyone not enjoy it as much as Asylum?

Batman Arkham City was better than Arkham Asylum in practically every way a video game could outdue its predacessor.
    Batman Arkham City is the best Batman video game ever created IMO.
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Question about a part of the game ** Possible spoilers **

6. IngameInstincts Win User

Batman AC Catwoman content locked if you not buy new

Thema:

Missing achievement in Batman Arkham City

1. Missing achievement in Batman Arkham City - Similar Threads - Missing achievement Batman

2. XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING: Hello, I am having a problem about missing several services that would help me connect to xbox live service and I would like to know where I could download them. For reason unknow, I cannot post...
  3. Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region: Hi I want to buy Resident evil 5 for xbox 360 but it seems that it is missing from the xbox 360 store (i live on greece) I noticed though that I can find it in my UK account but it has a different...
  4. Missing repair returned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing repair returned: I returned 2 controllers under warranty and ups confirmed delivery to Microsoft but Microsoft can't find them. Tried calling double digits and contact us now unavailable!! Adviser promised on...
  5. Missing gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing gift card: My gift card is not on my game and I dont know were it went and i had 20 dollars on it 9912899e-c34d-46e0-99cd-b96da865f21f
  6. Some of my game achievements are missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Some of my game achievements are missing: So I like to play allots of games for the achievements and when I did it I didn’t say that I unlocked it it been 4 years now I haven’t gotten it yet is there a fixed ???...
  7. My Achievements/game history is missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Achievements/game history is missing: Like the title says. I log in to my account on my Xbox, and when I view the "gaming" tab on my profile, that box that says "Get your game on! Play games and earn achievements" is displayed. as if...
  8. Achievements missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements missing: I push home, goto profile and push, my profile and push, D-Pad to right gaming. A big box and it says "Get your game on! Play games and earn achievements" Thing is I've been playing since Xbox...
  9. Achievements for xbox one and series x missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements for xbox one and series x missing: I had just stopped playing for the day and went to check my achievements. All of my achievements for xbox one and series x games were missing from from my list of played games. All of the games...
  10. Is it possible for you too reset my minecraft achievements I miss getting achievements and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible for you too reset my minecraft achievements I miss getting achievements and...: Can you please reset my achievements for Minecraft I want to start them fresh you can reset my gamer score if you want too aswell f90aa55d-0be0-47ab-b34e-52006fa2de41