Missing 1000s points

Discus and support Missing 1000s points in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Im not getting my points for months! I should of had like 15000 for upgrading to an Xbox One. The past deal for 8000 points for getting over $60 of... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by bigdaddymunroe, Nov 23, 2016.

1. Missing 1000s points

Im not getting my points for months! I should of had like 15000 for upgrading to an Xbox One. The past deal for 8000 points for getting over $60 of games on the Halloween sale plus the 1500 for gamer score of 50 on those games. All the purchases of games
    I've got on both systems. Not getting all my gamer score points. Plus the monthly Gold

:)

bigdaddymunroe, Nov 23, 2016
  2. S1M1NT
    S1M1NT Guest
    xBox account American but live in the UK?

So what am i meant to do with the 1000s of points i stupidly bought..? *** **** take.

S1M1NT, Nov 23, 2016
  3. I seriously hope their wrong.

Gotta figure they get 1000s of reports everyday.

Salem in Chains, Nov 23, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Missing 1000s points

Hello bigdaddymunroe,

We do not see a console purchase from MicrosoftStore.com on your account. Only console purchases made from MicrosoftStore.com are eligible for this offer. We cannot track purchases made from physical (brick and mortar) stores.

The I Heart Horror offer had a specific list of eligible games. Your purchases of Outlast and Dead Rising 3 were the only games purchased in October that were on that list. Since you did not complete the purchase portion of the offer, you were not eligible
    for the achievement portion of the offer.

Furthermore, as of July 2014, we do not give Credits for Xbox Live Gold renewal.

XBLRewards8, Nov 28, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Missing 1000s points