Missed deal because of website error

Discus and support Missed deal because of website error in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I missed a great deal on Battlefront II because the info on my console told me it expired later than it actually did. Is there anyone who can help me... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JustinSL500, Aug 22, 2018.

1. JustinSL500
    JustinSL500 Guest

I missed a great deal on Battlefront II because the info on my console told me it expired later than it actually did. Is there anyone who can help me with this issue?

:)

JustinSL500, Aug 22, 2018
  2. RipclaW GiB
    RipclaW GiB Guest
    Deal of the week: Jeremy McGrath's Offroad

I guess it no longer matters because I was only going to get it because it was part of the deal of the week,

So the day I posted this was the last day of the deal and now there is a new deal of the week.

I have never experienced this prior so hopefully it was an isolated incident.

Still kinda lame though that I missed out on the deal because of a technical error.

RipclaW GiB, Aug 22, 2018
  3. wYz z0mB
    wYz z0mB Guest
    Xbox One error code: EE8AD0F1-4691-40F1-A760-07A704D605F0

Whenever I try to purchase content or game on xbox one device or the website I get an error code like the one above saying I should change my payment method or something. Its been like this for more than a month and because of it I missed a lot of GOLD
    deals. I still am able to purchase anything on my 360 which is strange. And yes I tried adding a new payment option but the process took ages as if my connection was the problem which is not.

wYz z0mB, Aug 22, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You can try contacting support to see if there is anything they can do, but generally once a promotion ends it is no longer possible to get that sale price unless it goes on sale again. You can follow sales at majornelson.com

Smwutches, Aug 22, 2018
  5. JustinSL500
    JustinSL500 Guest
    I contacted support and they said there was nothing they could do.

The issue I have is that they ended the promotion sooner than they said they were going to. So, I tried to buy it before the promotion ended, but since they ended it early I couldn't. If are going to end promotions randomly, they should not tell you when
    they will end. To me, that is really false advertising.

JustinSL500, Nov 3, 2018
  6. JustinSL500 Win User

I contacted support and they said there was nothing they could do.

The issue I have is that they ended the promotion sooner than they said they were going to. So, I tried to buy it before the promotion ended, but since they ended it early I couldn't. If are going to end promotions randomly, they should not tell you when
    they will end. To me, that is really false advertising.
  7. Smwutches Win User

You can try contacting support to see if there is anything they can do, but generally once a promotion ends it is no longer possible to get that sale price unless it goes on sale again. You can follow sales at majornelson.com
  8. RipclaW GiB Win User

Deal of the week: Jeremy McGrath's Offroad

I guess it no longer matters because I was only going to get it because it was part of the deal of the week,

So the day I posted this was the last day of the deal and now there is a new deal of the week.

I have never experienced this prior so hopefully it was an isolated incident.

Still kinda lame though that I missed out on the deal because of a technical error.
  9. Farscape247 Win User

Time Is Running Out" stuck on home tab

for the time being use the xbox store through this very website, you can get all the gold deals here and never miss out again.
  10. Tatakai no Kami Win User

I missed the walking dead deal for this year because I was wrongfully suspended

Meh, I missed out on the deal because I share the marketplace with Australia.
Thema:

1. Missed deal because of website error - Similar Threads - Missed deal website

2. XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING: Hello, I am having a problem about missing several services that would help me connect to xbox live service and I would like to know where I could download them. For reason unknow, I cannot post...
  3. Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region: Hi I want to buy Resident evil 5 for xbox 360 but it seems that it is missing from the xbox 360 store (i live on greece) I noticed though that I can find it in my UK account but it has a different...
  4. Missing repair returned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing repair returned: I returned 2 controllers under warranty and ups confirmed delivery to Microsoft but Microsoft can't find them. Tried calling double digits and contact us now unavailable!! Adviser promised on...
  5. Missing gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing gift card: My gift card is not on my game and I dont know were it went and i had 20 dollars on it 9912899e-c34d-46e0-99cd-b96da865f21f
  6. Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store: Hi, I want to play Fable 2 in french like I did on my Xbox 360 back then. In the Microsoft Store fable 2 game page, it show 13 languages including french but in the game, it show only 5 languages...
  7. Once again missing play time on my subscription...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Once again missing play time on my subscription...: Wasn't able to do anything at first now I Cannot even use party chat . 32aee460-7f19-4c83-8d66-118080002749
  8. Some of my game achievements are missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Some of my game achievements are missing: So I like to play allots of games for the achievements and when I did it I didn’t say that I unlocked it it been 4 years now I haven’t gotten it yet is there a fixed ???...
  9. “Wishlist Deals” Section Missing in Store > Deals

in XboX Insiders
    “Wishlist Deals” Section Missing in Store > Deals: Hey all, Anyone else have an issue with this feature? I’m not sure everyone has it, and I currently don’t have it any longer. Support didn’t seem to understand I wasn’t speaking about “Wishlist”...
  10. You Can't Miss This Amazing Deal On Just Cause 3 During The Ultimate Game Sale

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You Can't Miss This Amazing Deal On Just Cause 3 During The Ultimate Game Sale: Just cause 3 is on sale for about £20 including all the DLC and even cheaper without it. I didn't really think much about the previous game but the 3rd instalment is much better aId i highly...