Miss my old gamertag

Discus and support Miss my old gamertag in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I would love if someone could take the time to re-investigate my forced gamertag change. I believe that while gaming I met someone that wanted... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ItchyKitten2549, Aug 21, 2014.

1. Miss my old gamertag

Hello, I would love if someone could take the time to re-investigate my forced gamertag change. I believe that while gaming I met someone that wanted to be mean and reported it. The gamertag that was forced on me is offending to my friends and my girlfriend
    because it sounds like an STD reference. I also have been getting teased for it. I would love to have my old gamertag back, it was
    [Mod Removed]. After talking online to a very helpful support member, they recommended that i try on here to see if I can get my name changed back, or at the very least be able to pick a new gamertag for free. The lovely person I talked to
    had said, and I quote "

Gayle: at 20:58:53

For the old gamertag, there is nothing wrong with it as it is not offensive. There just might be players that wanted to report that gamertag so that it will be forcely changed."
    Please help me, am really missing my old gamertag and tired of being bullied.
    Thank you

:)

ItchyKitten2549, Aug 21, 2014
  2. PaleRyder22
    PaleRyder22 Guest
    email

miss kleo i have a question If I cancel my gamertag and create a new gamertag can i use the same email as the old one

PaleRyder22, Aug 21, 2014
  3. MystrK
    MystrK Guest
    Issue with a new Xbox

I downloaded the old gamertag, re-downloaded Alan Wake, then did the license transfer, but my new profile still cannot access the Alan Wake game. Did I miss a step?

MystrK, Aug 21, 2014
  4. xTye
    xTye Guest

Miss my old gamertag

It won't be reversed. Unfortunately, once it is issued, it's set in stone.

The name actually has to have an offensive meaning. Just because you and your friends choose to be offended about it doesn't deem it offensive to the Xbox LIVE service.

It's done I'm afraid.

5. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest
    yeah your name was very against the rules you must have your tag and anything in your bio/profile rated E for everyone. x is correct you will NOT be getting it back, sorry.

davemcfly85, Aug 21, 2014
  6. LoH IronMedic, Aug 22, 2014
  7. Thank your for opening this thread unfortunately your gamertag was forced to be changed by the enforcement team due the name violating the terms of use .

please accept our sincere apology since none of us here but the enforcement team can grant you a free gamertag request .

thank you to everyone that answered this question aswell .

StrongStyle xD, Aug 22, 2014
  8. Miss my old gamertag

So why cant the enforcement team check into this and change it

ItchyKitten2549, Aug 22, 2014
  9. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    The enforcement team did change it. They do not issue free gamertag changes. Per the Code of Conduct, that you agreed to, if a gamertag violates the code of conduct, you will be issues a randomly generated tag. If you want to change it, you have to pay to
    change it to something else.

Smwutches, Oct 31, 2018
  10. ItchyKitten2549 Win User

Miss my old gamertag

So why cant the enforcement team check into this and change it
  11. davemcfly85 Win User

Miss my old gamertag

yeah your name was very against the rules you must have your tag and anything in your bio/profile rated E for everyone. x is correct you will NOT be getting it back, sorry.
  12. xTye Win User

Miss my old gamertag

It won't be reversed. Unfortunately, once it is issued, it's set in stone.

The name actually has to have an offensive meaning. Just because you and your friends choose to be offended about it doesn't deem it offensive to the Xbox LIVE service.

It's done I'm afraid.
  13. LoH IronMedic Win User

Miss my old gamertag

14. Smwutches Win User

Miss my old gamertag

The enforcement team did change it. They do not issue free gamertag changes. Per the Code of Conduct, that you agreed to, if a gamertag violates the code of conduct, you will be issues a randomly generated tag. If you want to change it, you have to pay to
    change it to something else.
Thema:

Miss my old gamertag

1. Miss my old gamertag - Similar Threads - Miss old gamertag

2. XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX GAMES SERVICES MISSING: Hello, I am having a problem about missing several services that would help me connect to xbox live service and I would like to know where I could download them. For reason unknow, I cannot post...
  3. Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing on Xbox 360 based on region: Hi I want to buy Resident evil 5 for xbox 360 but it seems that it is missing from the xbox 360 store (i live on greece) I noticed though that I can find it in my UK account but it has a different...
  4. Missing repair returned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing repair returned: I returned 2 controllers under warranty and ups confirmed delivery to Microsoft but Microsoft can't find them. Tried calling double digits and contact us now unavailable!! Adviser promised on...
  5. Missing gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing gift card: My gift card is not on my game and I dont know were it went and i had 20 dollars on it 9912899e-c34d-46e0-99cd-b96da865f21f
  6. Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store: Hi, I want to play Fable 2 in french like I did on my Xbox 360 back then. In the Microsoft Store fable 2 game page, it show 13 languages including french but in the game, it show only 5 languages...
  7. Frustrating..... None the Microsoft games worked for 3 days. This sucks. Now I miss the old ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Frustrating..... None the Microsoft games worked for 3 days. This sucks. Now I miss the old ...: Miss playing the Daily Challenges and face book games. Windows 10 is disappointing. Microsoft fix these issues pleases. 5650ed07-68cc-4a55-8521-3e0f5e63bd4c
  8. Do you miss old school games like Streets Of Rage or love new games like Call of Duty

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you miss old school games like Streets Of Rage or love new games like Call of Duty: Ive just started a new channel for old school and new school gaming Focal Point Im new to youtube and looking to improve and expand, is there any games you guys would like to watch, should i do...
  9. The power of the cloud = I miss the old Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The power of the cloud = I miss the old Xbox Live: hey all - playing TF, enjoying it, but considering I've been playing MP games on LIVE for 8 years, frustrated that this game is a LAG FEST, at least in my part of Texas. Didnt MS boast about...
  10. my old gt i miss HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    my old gt i miss HELP: i had an old gamertag named Madara Uchiha. i now want to use that account again but i do not know email/password. i also dont have the xbox that i originally had the profile on. anyway if you...