Miss APP, can't conect to live..

Discus and support Miss APP, can't conect to live.. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Today I installed The Division but those problem with Live came up and then I can't access anything, when I click to conect Live nothing happens.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Elphin7, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Elphin7
    Elphin7 Guest

Hi,

Today I installed The Division but those problem with Live came up and then I can't access anything, when I click to conect Live nothing happens. I checked my conections and its normal..

For no reason a lot of my Apps are gone and when I try to go to the store I got this mesage:

"You need to install the game or app for this

Make sure you're signed in to Xbox Live, and look for it in the Xbox Store. (0x80270254)"

I don't know what to do...

Thank you in advanced.

:)

Elphin7, Mar 16, 2016
  2. BukuBuks
    BukuBuks Guest
    Xbox360 on Windows 10

I can't conect my Xbox360 console to Windows 10 laptop (via xbox app). Is it meant for XboxOne only?

BukuBuks, Mar 16, 2016
  3. my profile can't conecct to xbox live please help me :c

somebody know why my profile can't conect to xbox live

TopazBucket614, Mar 16, 2016
  4. Elphin7
    Elphin7 Guest

Well... I just created other account and the store is woking...

Elphin7, Mar 16, 2016
  5. taidara
    taidara Guest
    Hi,

From your description, it may well be that your profile has become corrupted.

Delete your profile and redownload your profile from Live. This step require that you know the username and password for the Microsoft account tied to this specific profile.

You may also want to do a hard reset of your console.

taidara, Oct 31, 2018
  6. IsmaeelAljarda Win User

Can't play downloaded games while connected online

Today I'm facing the same problem, I am conecting to xbox live, but I can't play my downloaded games, both the paid or free games.

My home page in xbox one is conected to the internet, my pins games and apps appeared, I cans see my online friends, but there is no store page or community page, as if the console is offline.

Help please.
  7. taidara Win User

Hi,

From your description, it may well be that your profile has become corrupted.

Delete your profile and redownload your profile from Live. This step require that you know the username and password for the Microsoft account tied to this specific profile.

You may also want to do a hard reset of your console.
  8. Elphin7 Win User

Well... I just created other account and the store is woking...
  9. UnheardA Win User

conected to internet but not live

the measge when testing conection is live conection error ? how do i know if my computer is conecting to xbox live?
  10. CrackpotGull49 Win User

I have a serious problem ...:(

Oh sorry I forgot to say that it says "this profile can't conect to xbox live" i havent done anything ....
Thema:

1. Miss APP, can't conect to live.. - Similar Threads - Miss APP can't

2. Xbox Services Are Missing In My Services App.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Services Are Missing In My Services App.: I dont have any xbox services in my services app; they might be the reason i cant open up my xbox app, game bar and more stuff related to xbox. i really need a fix on how to reinstall the...
  3. Missing components for the xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing components for the xbox app: [img] I've tried to update it, repair it, reset it and reinstall it but this pops up everytime I open this app [img] e6eef009-e70c-422d-b54e-e48d85737bda
  4. Xbox app bonus points missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app bonus points missing: This recent week, I've noticed the Xbox app quests are missing and the play a game for jeweled quest has been reduced from 50pts a day to only 5pts, which makes it pointless to bother given the...
  5. Windows media player issues or flaws and accessories app issues Xbox system feature missing.

in XboX Insiders
    Windows media player issues or flaws and accessories app issues Xbox system feature missing.: It has no media server access, and it has an unfriendly UI when navigating through a large library of music. Also it's impossible to transfer from PC to internal storage. It reads metadata...
  6. Why is Jewel and the daily login bonus ( for Microsoft rewards) missing from the Xbox app...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Jewel and the daily login bonus ( for Microsoft rewards) missing from the Xbox app...: Typically each morning I go to the Xbox app and play a level of jewel to get 30 Microsoft reward points. I also get another 15 points as a daily login bonus. It's also an option to play a PC game...
  7. Xbox Accessories App PC Keyboard Option Missing

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Accessories App PC Keyboard Option Missing: I am new to the program and joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League in order to test keyboard mapping to the Elite 2 controller. I followed the instructions but do not see the option to...
  8. Features I miss from Xbox console companion. Will they return for the Xbox app?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Features I miss from Xbox console companion. Will they return for the Xbox app?: After Xbox console companion app has been officially unsupported, there are many missing features that I used to frequently use that I would love to see integrated into the official Xbox app, this...
  9. The Xbox app game library missing older content.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Xbox app game library missing older content.: The Windows Xbox app game library does not show games purchase from the Microsoft Store that were previously accessed via the Xbox Companion App. Only current Game Pass and Xbox Store content is...
  10. I have a problem with missing captures from my xbox mobile app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem with missing captures from my xbox mobile app.: Today i took a lot of photos that were uploaded to the xbox network and and the photoshoots took around 4 hours and now i can't see any screenshots i took from the 4 hours ago, only from the...