Mirroring Question

Discus and support Mirroring Question in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; HI All- My daughter wants to basically mirror what she has on her Ipad to the Xbox One. The only mirroring tutorials I've found are vice versa, where... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by RyanZimmerman4, May 18, 2021.

1. Mirroring Question

HI All-

My daughter wants to basically mirror what she has on her Ipad to the Xbox One. The only mirroring tutorials I've found are vice versa, where you can mirror to another device from the Xbox. Is this an actual thing what she's wanting to do and is there a way to do it?

:)

RyanZimmerman4, May 18, 2021
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

Mirroring Question

There is an app called the Wireless Display app that is available in the store. Unfortunately, it does only seem to support Windows or Android devices. You could always try and see if it works but it probably won't. I am otherwise too unfamiliar with IOS devices to offer any other suggestions though. Good luck.
  3. PlatinumSpectre Win User

Mirrors Edge 2

4. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

How much will I get for trading in a Kinect?

Kinect is like a mirror, Only a mirror is better
  5. LoH Will I Am Win User

(GTA V Crew) Death Dealers Blaine County {MC} (XB1)

DDMC Opened two new charters, Mirror Park (LS) & Sandy Shores (BC) some officer positions are still open.

Feel free to contact me with any questions @ XBL:
  6. Lofty Who Win User

Mirrors Edge 2

Thema:

Mirroring Question

1. Mirroring Question - Similar Threads - Mirroring Question

2. Game capture disabled in Mirrors Edge Catalyst after EA closed the servers (Xbox One X and...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game capture disabled in Mirrors Edge Catalyst after EA closed the servers (Xbox One X and...: Ever since EA shut off the servers for Cataylst I haven’t been able to take game captures at all. This is only a problem for Xbox, it works fine when I’m on Pc. Until the servers went offline I...
  3. I paid for mirror edge 2 with paysafe,they took my money but i dont have the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for mirror edge 2 with paysafe,they took my money but i dont have the game: Today i decided to buy the second game of mirror edge that it was 0.99 gbp.i scanned the code to pay with paysafe and they took 6 ron from me and i didn t get the game,i dont know what to do...
  4. How do I screen mirror

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I screen mirror: I would like to figure out how to screen mirror or cast whatever is on my phone screen to my Xbox. 6f919d10-bbbb-460b-b813-218c10c3a3a7
  5. Any one else autocorrect severly hacked? Xbox account and phone have been hacked and mirrored.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Any one else autocorrect severly hacked? Xbox account and phone have been hacked and mirrored.: [img] this is all i get in a loop from microsoft and told that the account is fine. Employee overreach and abuse i think. [img] 7df468c3-a9d4-40c4-9d7a-73b04d2fe5a1
  6. Trying to mirror my Windows 11 Laptop to my Xbox One S

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to mirror my Windows 11 Laptop to my Xbox One S: I'm trying to cast my laptop to my Xbox one S, but when I click on the xbox, it tries connecting for a few seconds then cancels, and one time when it did connect, it didn't show on my xbox. I've...
  7. : how do i mirror my xbox 360 tp my laptop

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : how do i mirror my xbox 360 tp my laptop: : how do i mirror my xbox 360 tp my laptop how do i mirror my xbox360 to my laptop I'm sorry bud but the only way you could ever Mirror your Xbox through your laptop is to have an Xbox one or...
  8. How to cast (NOT mirror) apps from iPhone to Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to cast (NOT mirror) apps from iPhone to Xbox One?: I have read everything I can, and still can't figure it out. To be clear, I do not want to mirror my Phone, where the same thing appears on both screens. I want to "cast" video content to the Xbox...
  9. As insider I want to know if is possible to do a mirror from Xbox One to EZ Cast Pro

in XboX Insiders
    As insider I want to know if is possible to do a mirror from Xbox One to EZ Cast Pro: [IMG] submitted by /u/XtreamGF [link] [comments]
  10. Castlevania: LoS - Mirror of Fate HD and Jurassic World Evolution are now free to download...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Castlevania: LoS - Mirror of Fate HD and Jurassic World Evolution are now free to download...: Castlevania: LoS - Mirror of Fate HD (xbox 360) https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/castlevania-lords-of-shadow-mirror-of-fate-hd/bqbq98vm5fs2?source=lp&activetab=pivot:overviewtab Jurassic World...