Mircrosoft you are about to lose a customore with the is BS man wahts goi g on. There is no ...

Discus and support Mircrosoft you are about to lose a customore with the is BS man wahts goi g on. There is no ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Mircrosoft you are about to lose a customore with this BS man **** is going on? There is no reason I shouldn't be allowed to play a game I spent my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CAxHELLAxLOUD, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Mircrosoft you are about to lose a customore with the is BS man wahts goi g on. There is no ...

Mircrosoft you are about to lose a customore with this BS man **** is going on? There is no reason I shouldn't be allowed to play a game I spent my money on. FIX THIS SHITTTT!

:)

CAxHELLAxLOUD, Mar 20, 2017
  2. SASQUASH1984
    SASQUASH1984 Guest
    Lobo why

I saw on fb yesterday they talked about a compatibility update, but when u dl either lobo or the Titan skin pack they have a compatibility mode update with them. So question is when do players who are not goi g to purchase either will get the update

SASQUASH1984, Mar 20, 2017
  3. Button Lag every game

no no no no no !

It´s EA nothing else.

Waht you all forget: Where are you from. If you are from the USA you don´t have the same experience like gamers from UK Germany France and so on.

EA is a Company who wants the Money from European people but they will not give Servers to them.

Xx ROZILLA xX, Mar 20, 2017
  4. aMexicanErb Win User

This Week’s Sales

The division bundle looks tempting haha! Thanks for the share i i am goi g to go dive into it and see what new games to purchase!
  5. SASQUASH1984 Win User

Lobo why

I saw on fb yesterday they talked about a compatibility update, but when u dl either lobo or the Titan skin pack they have a compatibility mode update with them. So question is when do players who are not goi g to purchase either will get the update
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Recommend mode 1920X1080 60hz

If you are using a monitor, most of them rely in compute assistance to produce their nonstandard timings. If you didn't pay at least $500, it's almost certainly not goi g to do 120hz because monitors use very basic electronics and scalers internally
  7. Yollotari Win User

Can't connect to Battelfield 3 online...

Well I contacted EA and they said the problem was from microsofts side.... But I might try waht you say tomorrow thanks man :)
  8. Death Hunts Us Win User

No co-op or multiplayer in Fable 4!

I don't mind the multiplayer aspect of a game but I believe if you are goi g to implement it then it needs to be done right.

The co op in fables 2 and 3 felt rushed and of a secondary thought causing a serious headache for anyone that wanted to hunt all of the achievements.
Thema:

Mircrosoft you are about to lose a customore with the is BS man wahts goi g on. There is no ...

1. Mircrosoft you are about to lose a customore with the is BS man wahts goi g on. There is no ... - Similar Threads - Mircrosoft are lose

2. Hey Mircrosoft where is my reward?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Mircrosoft where is my reward?: [img] Hey Microsoft where is my robux code I have completed and done your tasks after doing 1,500 of them but haven’t even got a code yet where is it can you like send it please cause I don’t like...
  3. Why was is banned mircrosoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was is banned mircrosoft: [img] I just want to know why 06f501fa-3748-43c6-9fc3-7fb5b272a876
  4. Licensing a Game Engine Owned by Mircrosoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Licensing a Game Engine Owned by Mircrosoft: This is the first step on my quest to try getting into contact with someone at Microsoft concerning engine licensing. I'd like to try working with the old "BANG!" Engine, used by such classics as...
  5. Mircrosoft Bingo game from Mircrosoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Mircrosoft Bingo game from Mircrosoft store: Downloaded a few weeks ago Mircrosoft Bingo and it played fine. Since yesterday, April 5, 2020, it cannot connect due to server problems. I posted on mircrosoft bingo page on facebook, and...
  6. cannot install newly purchased minecraft for PC on mircrosoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    cannot install newly purchased minecraft for PC on mircrosoft store: I just purchased Minecraft for my PC. The item is in my order history and when I click on the game, it shows that I own this game. However, when I click install on my devices, it only gives me an...
  7. Can't log in with Mircrosoft account on PS4, Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't log in with Mircrosoft account on PS4, Minecraft: Okay, so I previously made a new Microsoft account (this one), but I can't use it to log into Minecraft on my PS4. How can I fix this? Should I try another device and try to use that to log in? If...
  8. Error code 0x80131500 when trying to access the mircrosoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80131500 when trying to access the mircrosoft store: I have tried doing a hard reset and unplugging my xbox for awhile, but neither worked. Everytime i go to browse games on the xbox store or when i try to access deals with gold, i get the error...
  9. games from mircrosoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games from mircrosoft store: any game that I have downloaded from Microsoft store doesn't open. whenever I launch the game the initial screen comes up but the games closes in couple of seconds. I believe the problem is...
  10. mircrosoft jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mircrosoft jigsaw: i brought some puzzle in the middle of doing it froze now they don't show and the tokens are gone how to fix this? df8763cc-031f-4d28-9cc7-8fb2dec4db5f