Mircosoft tech staff....Your server is not large enough for the Bingo game.

Discus and support Mircosoft tech staff....Your server is not large enough for the Bingo game. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Your server for the Microsoft Bingo game is not large enough for the number of accounts. Because of this, it crashes and goes down for hours if not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RthBeachLover, Nov 4, 2017.

1. Mircosoft tech staff....Your server is not large enough for the Bingo game.

Your server for the Microsoft Bingo game is not large enough for the number of accounts. Because of this, it crashes and goes down for hours if not days. Is there any way you can increase the capacity size so that all
    your Bingo accounts can play? The system has been down now for over 24 hours,

In the last two months, it has been down at least three times for longer than a day and several additional times for several hours. What should be a relaxing experience turns into frustration since we are unable to play due
    to the server being offline.

We, the users, want you to know we appreciate that you have made this game available to us for free but really would appreciate if you could somehow fix this reoccurring problem. Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide us now and in
    the future.

:)

RthBeachLover, Nov 4, 2017
  2. JuanFontanez
    JuanFontanez Guest
    Game not loading

your bingo game is not loading cannot connect to server

JuanFontanez, Nov 4, 2017
  3. juststeph70
    juststeph70 Guest
    BINGO!!!

Bingo Server down again!! Come on tech folks at Microsoft get it together!!!! Sheesh!!

juststeph70, Nov 4, 2017
  4. {Parity} Win User

Mircosoft bingo

5. IAmProjectAlice Win User

"The Homefront server is not avaliable at this time. Please try again later."

sorry if the homefront servers are down, you will need to contact the game developer as they run the servers for the game not mircosoft so noone can help you here.
  6. OG DANK KINGG Win User

Error code 8007007a

It's not your Xbox, internet connection,or profile.Its actually Xbox servers or Mircosoft they must have a big problem in there systems or something.
  7. IAmProjectAlice Win User

Modding / Cheating - How is this allowed!!? GTA - Microsoft need to do more!

To be fair it is not Microsoft fault if Game Developers make it so people can hack or mod their games. Microsoft doesn't control the servers for the games if they are not a Microsoft games. Your best bet is to complain to the game developers not mircosoft.
  8. BrooklynClipper Win User

Cant connect Titanfall server.

Thats unfortunate. Well unless your internet is very slow it could be a problem with Respawn Servers or Mircosoft Servers.

I recomend following @Xbox and @TitanfallGame on Twitter to get updates on the server connection issues.
Thema:

Mircosoft tech staff....Your server is not large enough for the Bingo game.

1. Mircosoft tech staff....Your server is not large enough for the Bingo game. - Similar Threads - Mircosoft tech staff

2. how do I download something outside of MircoSoft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I download something outside of MircoSoft?: I can't download anything outside of mircosoft so when im trying to download a game it doesn't let me unless it is inside of the mircosoft app how do I take this off?...
  3. 2 things xbox mircosoft windows need to make right or anything else you do will not matter...

in XboX Insiders
    2 things xbox mircosoft windows need to make right or anything else you do will not matter...: the biggest and number one thing xbox, mircosoft, windows can do is stop lying this is the main reason why you dumbasses are so disliked period ! dont think this will be eazy because it will not...
  4. What is Mircosoft doing and why are they making everything as difficult as possible.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is Mircosoft doing and why are they making everything as difficult as possible.: I have four accounts for xbox on my PC. Me, wife, and two kids. Its easier to redeem stuff for them such as gift cards and everything on the PC instead of them struggling to redeem them on the...
  5. How can I get the Mircosoft Store to recognize that there is an update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get the Mircosoft Store to recognize that there is an update?: I cannot get an update for Minecraft on my PC but I can update on my Xbox. I feel I have tried everything. I have restarted my computer, the store, and uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it...
  6. Mircosoft GameinPut. Freezing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mircosoft GameinPut. Freezing.: Can someone PLEASE!!!! help me the *Mircosoft GameInput. was install with some other Xbox stuff and ever since then like 20-30mins after i have been getting Freezing it's been a week now i have...
  7. i want to purchase mircosoft complete plan xbox Elite Series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    i want to purchase mircosoft complete plan xbox Elite Series 2 controller: i tried calling mircosoft support uk the person had me on hold for 16mins 98245fda-c913-4337-a4e9-4a4f519ee947
  8. I don't remember my minecraft mircosoft account but i have the mojang account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't remember my minecraft mircosoft account but i have the mojang account: I don't remember my minecraft mircosoft account but i have the mojang account and the password all i want is a way to find out to which microsoft account i merged my mojang account so that i can...
  9. how do you speak with a human at mircosoft from the uk. have been trying to for over 2...

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do you speak with a human at mircosoft from the uk. have been trying to for over 2...: uk. have been trying to for over 2 hours. they cant recognise my email and keep asking for another email which i dont have 36a80b0c-6372-4c7f-9fbc-63c9a8f3cc27
  10. My Minecraft account is gone... on my Mircosoft Site

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account is gone... on my Mircosoft Site: hey! I've been having some issues with badlion client bc it didnt let me verify my minecraft account (that i own one even though i could play online and offline JAVA edition). Bc of that i loged...