Minty pickax

Discus and support Minty pickax in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We redeemed the code for the minty pickax and the computer its said success! He was so excited but then when he went back to his xbox it is was nowhere... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SAQ Dylan, Nov 26, 2019.

1. SAQ Dylan
    SAQ Dylan Guest

Minty pickax

We redeemed the code for the minty pickax and the computer its said success! He was so excited but then when he went back to his xbox it is was nowhere to be found? Please help!!!

:)

SAQ Dylan, Nov 26, 2019
  2. x Sarasaurus x Win User

Minty pickax

Hi there,

Do you know if his epic account is linked to his xbox account?

And it might take awhile for it to show up for him.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Minty pickax

Did you make sure you redeemed it on the same Microsoft Account on the PC that you also use on the Xbox console?
  4. x Sarasaurus x Win User

Minty pickax

If you are using an epic account on another device not linked to a Microsoft account then yes, he would need to link accounts. But if its a Microsoft account that he used then thats clearly not the case.

So i would say after some time if the minty item has still no appeared. To contact Epic support
  5. SAQ Dylan Win User

Minty pickax

Wouldn’t he not be able to buy skins if this were the case? Please adv.
  6. UK X D4N1ELDUDE Win User

Game snacks

anything that tastes minty.
Thema:

Minty pickax

1. Minty pickax - Similar Threads - Minty pickax

2. I want to make my pickaxe's durability get damaged when I right click cobblestone....

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to make my pickaxe's durability get damaged when I right click cobblestone....: Here is my code: import { world, system } from '@minecraft/server'; world.beforeEvents.playerInteractWithBlock.subscribe(event => { if (event.itemStack) { if (event.block.typeId ===...
  3. I bought two “Minty Legends Pack” at local GameStop. I just downloaded one of the packs. On...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought two “Minty Legends Pack” at local GameStop. I just downloaded one of the packs. On...: I bought two “Minty Legends Pack” at local GameStop. I just downloaded one of the packs. On the second download code, will I still be able to get the v bucks? 74d43d13-e04a-433e-b8ee-8f79d6e1b952
  4. Lost ax and pickaxe. Has not returned. Please assist.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost ax and pickaxe. Has not returned. Please assist.: So my wife has accidentally discarded her ax and pickaxe and it has not been returned. It has been 22 days and she has not received new ones in the mail or are they in the fridge or lost and...