mini-menu and home menu bug, wont let me select anything

Discus and support mini-menu and home menu bug, wont let me select anything in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; the mini-menu and home menus wont allow me to click on anything, and when i open the menus, they just scroll all the way down like if i had stick... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/khinsa, May 7, 2020.

1. /u/khinsa
    /u/khinsa Guest

the mini-menu and home menus wont allow me to click on anything, and when i open the menus, they just scroll all the way down like if i had stick drift, except it wont let me go up at all (i dont have stick drift, because this doesnt effect me mid-game or when im in a game at all). and when i try to press a on something to pick it, it doesnt do anything, i cant even turn off my xbox without unplugging it and plugging it back in (my touch button on the front is broken)

submitted by /u/khinsa
    [link] [comments]

/u/khinsa, May 7, 2020
  2. Mannishpatil Win User

I can’t select anything on the home menu

Xbox support mentioned that they are aware of reports of Xbox One console startup, title update and sign-in errors. Our teams have identified the cause for our earlier issues and are continuing to address these now.
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Boogyman!

Sorry to hear that you're one of the many that were affected by our Service Alert.

This has been since resolved and cleared by our engineers, so if you're still experiencing the same issue, then I would suggest power cycling as outlined in

How to restart or power cycle your Xbox One console.

If another problem arises, please feel free to create a new thread

Thanks for reading!
  4. Smwutches Win User

5. Mister Cizl Win User

Home menu selection problem

Hey Wufnstein! Are you in the Insider Program? I would suggest starting with a power cycle by holding the power button for 10 seconds and then turning the console back on to see if it helps clear that issue up. Post back and let me know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. IainYoung1 Win User

Xbox scrolling speed too fast/uncontrollable

Tried to power cycle, no changes.

I cant reset the xbox as when I press the home button it automatically goes to the bottom of the menu and wont let me scroll up, i.e. access the settings menu.
Thema:

1. mini-menu and home menu bug, wont let me select anything - Similar Threads - mini menu home

2. Can you hook up a Xbox 1 with a mini electronic keyboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you hook up a Xbox 1 with a mini electronic keyboard: Can you play a xbox1 mini electronic keyboard launch pad 37 with xbox1 0203ed82-5a9b-4bbc-85bf-d79d38989987
  3. Warranty mini fridge

in XBoX on Windows
    Warranty mini fridge: Hello I purchased a Xbox mini fridge from target and I’m having trouble turning it back on. I got the receipts and date of purchase Please email me at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  4. Yakuza 0 PC - Crash during JCC mini-game with Gambling King

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza 0 PC - Crash during JCC mini-game with Gambling King: I'm about 35 hours into Yakuza 0 (PC), and I'm currently stuck at Gambling King's JCC mini game. It would crash as I tried to bet on one of the girls. Many other users on Reddit and Steam also...
  5. Wifi Mini Adapter #2 has failed to operational power

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi Mini Adapter #2 has failed to operational power: After I installed my new NVIDIA drivers, I tried to load up and play a game and then it hibernates my computer and it says in the event log that the WiFi Mini Adapter #2 has failed to...
  6. why has the top green light stopped working on my Xbox mini fridge after like 3 weeks of use

in XBoX on Windows
    why has the top green light stopped working on my Xbox mini fridge after like 3 weeks of use: Top green light has gone out after 3 weeks c64e1632-133c-470d-9781-35fd9ac4da42
  7. Can I place a mini AC next to the Series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I place a mini AC next to the Series S?: The heat in my apartment stays on year round (idk why the maintenance won’t shut it off) so it’s always 80 degrees. I have window ac units but sometimes that doesn’t help with the Xbox itself...
  8. My Xbox cuts off when I open my mini menu when I play certain games, what should I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox cuts off when I open my mini menu when I play certain games, what should I do?: When I play certain games the game would run smoothly with no problems until I open my Xbox menu or when I need the Xbox keyboard. The game that this happens the most with is Minecraft and I’m not...
  9. Bring back the mini menu for games clubs

in XBoX on Windows
    Bring back the mini menu for games clubs: Also add the ability to view invites gamertags to take me directly without having to accept or type it explicitly those u can't, also a translator for those rare occasions in messages...
  10. Unable to See "Mini Games" menu option in Minecraft at start screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to See "Mini Games" menu option in Minecraft at start screen: Sorry for such a basic question, I think most using Minecraft will know answer so please help. I got XBox One S and Minecraft for XBox . When I start Minecraft, I could not find how to get to...