mini games

Discus and support mini games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am looking for players that want to play mini games 5e806e93-1438-4cea-be46-e140581708aa Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XGN Value, Dec 31, 2013.

1. XGN Value
    XGN Value Guest

mini games

I am looking for players that want to play mini games

:)

XGN Value, Dec 31, 2013
  2. Silverdoom12
    Silverdoom12 Guest
    mini games

i make stuff like cops and robbers tnt race nether parkor and hunger games

Silverdoom12, Dec 31, 2013
  3. SILKYJJ
    SILKYJJ Guest
    Mini Game ?

I got the code when I pre-ordered. It was on my pre-order receipt.

SILKYJJ, Dec 31, 2013
  4. CpGaming YT Win User

mini-games

yea it's called let's see who can dig staight down to bedrock first
  5. Judge Win User

Mini Game ?

I never got it either they usually send it after you get it.
  6. Silverdoom12 Win User

mini games

i make stuff like cops and robbers tnt race nether parkor and hunger games
  7. SILKYJJ Win User

Mini Game ?

I got the code when I pre-ordered. It was on my pre-order receipt.
  8. Judge Win User

Mini Game ?

Okay, reporting back. First you need to have redeemed the code Gamestop gave you fro preordering it at www.finkmanufacturing.com. Once you have an account you select your platform then go to "My Rewards" and you should have a code if you played the game.
    Now, my site browser wasn't letting me redeem the code, so I just signed into the site on my phone like FreakyParsley and clicked that box and FINALLY it gave me my code via the phone. Really not sure why the code refuses to revela itself in Internet Explorer,
    but ya, try it on your phone or an ipad if the browsers aren't revealing your code. Thanks Freaky for the tip!
Thema:

mini games

1. mini games - Similar Threads - mini games

2. Yakuza 0 PC - Crash during JCC mini-game with Gambling King

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza 0 PC - Crash during JCC mini-game with Gambling King: I'm about 35 hours into Yakuza 0 (PC), and I'm currently stuck at Gambling King's JCC mini game. It would crash as I tried to bet on one of the girls. Many other users on Reddit and Steam also...
  3. My Xbox cuts off when I open my mini menu when I play certain games, what should I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox cuts off when I open my mini menu when I play certain games, what should I do?: When I play certain games the game would run smoothly with no problems until I open my Xbox menu or when I need the Xbox keyboard. The game that this happens the most with is Minecraft and I’m not...
  4. Are the Minecraft Xbox 360 Mini Game servers still functional?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are the Minecraft Xbox 360 Mini Game servers still functional?: I bought Gold a few months ago to play a lot of games that I used to play online on my XBOX 360, but Minecraft had one issue, "The connection to the server was lost. Exiting to main menu" showed...
  5. My xbox one x sound cuts out and game lags like mini freezes. its when playing any game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one x sound cuts out and game lags like mini freezes. its when playing any game.: it started with the sound cutting out when people spoke on mic or when i spoke to them, i blamed fortnite for that, idk now if it was them or not, now all my sound in games cuts out, as well as...
  6. Useful feedback: Add mini forums for each game in Xbox app so people can communicate with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Useful feedback: Add mini forums for each game in Xbox app so people can communicate with...: Just like Steam has community for each game, Xbox needs to have the same thing. simply forums for each game so that gamers can discuss about the game, communicate, find each other, talk about...
  7. Releasing independent mini game on Xbox Live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Releasing independent mini game on Xbox Live?: Hello. I have developed a mini game and I'm going to release it on Google Play as an app. I just wanted to know can I have a publisher and release it on Xbox Live too?...
  8. Having a problem connecting to the Minecraft Mini Game servers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a problem connecting to the Minecraft Mini Game servers?: I been having problems connecting to the minecraft mini game servers, I was able to play them a couple moths back (2020 January time) but now i'm not able to (2020 may time) It loads for a...
  9. Xbox Digital Game Codes being packaged in Mini Xbox Plastic Cases. What do you all think?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Digital Game Codes being packaged in Mini Xbox Plastic Cases. What do you all think?: Absolutely. I totally agree with your opinion. 5f76b27a-2e61-46c6-a53a-a4808ac0f6d4
  10. Black Screen after enlarging mini game hub media

in XboX Insiders
    Black Screen after enlarging mini game hub media: I get a black screen from the mini game hub media or when viewing it's shared media by via message. It was only from the developer posts, game clips, and the screenshots, everything else I can...