Minesweeper problem

Discus and support Minesweeper problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, Microsoft Minesweeper gets stuck or freezes frequently lately. I have tried to see what i can do from my end to fix this (defragmenting,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by UnweptBrake1479, Sep 2, 2018.

1. Minesweeper problem

Hello,

Microsoft Minesweeper gets stuck or freezes frequently lately. I have tried to see what i can do from my end to fix this (defragmenting, cleaning programs etc)but it keeps recurring. Especially when i complete a daily task it's annoying because it doesn't
    save anything when it freezes. It occurs on all levels and also during the normal game at the beginning or end of a task/level. I also play Microsoft Mahjong and have no problems with that, only problems with Minesweeper.

What can i do?

izzie

:)

UnweptBrake1479, Sep 2, 2018
  2. Problems with Minesweeper

Same for me too. Problem with Microsoft Account prevents the game playing etc.

I found a solution online suggesting uninstalling then reinstalling.

To uninstall, on my desktop I clicked 'Start', then the Minesweeper name & logo appeared at the top. I right-clicked and hit 'uninstall. This bit worked fine. I then went back to the store, found games and Windows Digital, searched 'minesweeper' - it is
    there and comes up in the search. I then clicked 'install' but get the same error message and cannot reinstall.

I've had a bug in the adventure or explorer but, where you go through levels and avoid traps etc. where I couldn't see the right-hand side of the game. So I stopped playing it.

I have posted onto the Store feedback page, but this will probably do no good.

I have also recently had to uninstall the 'Solitaire Collection', as when on daily challenges, I would start maybe my third or fourth game, and the screen would just be blank (pale off-white). Haven't bothered to reinstall.

ChrisGoldthorpe, Sep 2, 2018
  3. Problems with Minesweeper

JuryPenguin50, Sep 2, 2018
  4. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest

Minesweeper problem

Solutions:

1. Please click Start, type "Apps & features" select that, Find "minesweeper" and click it, Click "Advanced Options", Click "Reset" you see there. Restart the app and try to sign in again.

2. Please click Start > type Troubleshoot and click it > go to the bottom and click Troubleshoot Windows Store Apps > see if it fixes any problems for that app or shows an error that wasn't fixed.

3. Please press the Win+R keys to open the Run dialog. Type WSReset.exe and click on OK. The Store and a command prompt will now open without any message. The command prompt will automatically close when the store cache has been reset. Try the app after
    that.

ChiefJoboo, Sep 2, 2018
  5. Have you tried a 'reset' of your app? If you go to Settings > All Settings > Apps > Microsoft Minesweeper in the list and you click "Advanced options" and then scroll down a bit and click "Reset" it will NOT loose your progress but it will reset the local
    app that should help resolve your issue.

Let me know if your issues still persist after that and we can try some other troubleshooting steps.

PalmettoBling, Sep 2, 2018
  6. Yes i have already done that twice, so if you can help out i'd appreciate it

UnweptBrake1479, Sep 2, 2018
  7. XBF Aaron G
    XBF Aaron G Guest
    Each game is governed by its own developmental team. If you have issues with one game and not another, you would want to look up the developer of the game and then post to their website forum or contact options.

XBF Aaron G, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Minesweeper problem