Minesweeper Level Advancement

Discus and support Minesweeper Level Advancement in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've reached Minesweeper level 500 (Gold Grandmaster) but no matter how many games I play now the level doesn't change. I assumed Diamond Grandmaster... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by K Y5, Aug 12, 2023.

1. K Y5
    K Y5 Guest

I've reached Minesweeper level 500 (Gold Grandmaster) but no matter how many games I play now the level doesn't change. I assumed Diamond Grandmaster was a possibility and then an indefinite number of levels after that. Is level 500 the max? Thanks

:)

2. Roman_1337 Win User

I can't tell right now I am only level 250, but rapidly approaching my target of gold GM. Hope I will also get to level 500 as I want to see, if it is the borderline.

Btw I think Microsoft should add sublevels to bronze, silver and gold GM like in Microsoft solitaire, like Bronze GM 1-20, Silver GM 1-20 etc. I find it somewhat useful
  3. Roman_1337 Win User

First of all, thank you for giving such information, I actually never thought that the creator himself could get himself obsessed to the point of removing the game from machine.

Second, well it is still not an obsession, just because I know my limit and when it is better to concetrate on my life, than putting mindless amount of time playing minesweeper, I am just keeping myself balanced at both fun times and hard times, and if needed, put hours into something more serious than playing game for secondary purpose.

I hope I just dont burnout because of a logic based game (for the most of the time), that will be even more frustrating, if I dont reach my target because of leaving, than failing to do the objective within time limit
  4. Roman_1337 Win User

So how far in levels you can actually go? What is the final limit and is diamond GM being final rank of the game where it adds subranks only (gets +1 to Current rank without changing the name itself)?
  5. TrevorDennis1 Win User

I think we all get a bit obsessed with Minesweeper, that apparently includes Bill Gates. You'll find a bunch of links if you search for his name and Minesweeper. As for my realistic screenshot, I have been obsessed with Photoshop for a lot longer than Minesweeper, and I spend a few hours every day helping people on the Adobe Forums. I used to work as a photographer, but I think of myself as an illustrator nowadays.

If anyone knows how to reset your account and start playing again from zero points, I'd be grateful.

Good luck with your obsession Roman, and if anyone gives you a hard time, just tell them about Bill Gates.
  6. Roman_1337 Win User

So there are 500 levels currently?

Sorry I got confused after you said that screenshot is faked, but it looks pretty realistic to be honest.

All I can say, is that I am slowly becoming relentless, I actually did 105 levels yesterday instead of 50, which to say is just about 280 expert puzzles (if I include 50% perfection bonus xp)

And to be fair I spent 3 hours doing those 105 levels, but I am still motivated to keep up with both daily tasks so I get perfect 2023 december medal and get to level 500 until 2024

Oh and you faked screenshot really well I just thought you might didnt want to spoiler the image if rank so I have even more motivation to keep going.
Thema:

1. Minesweeper Level Advancement - Similar Threads - Minesweeper Level Advancement

2. How do i revert to the old version of Minesweeper?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i revert to the old version of Minesweeper?: I downloaded the new version, but i hate it. I want to revert it back. How do i do it? And no, i don't wanna hear "OoH iTs SoO gOoD" . I wanna revert to the windows 8 version with the adventure...
  3. Why won't minesweeper start?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't minesweeper start?: For two days Minesweeper has failed to start, on two different PC's. It just sits with the opening animation of the mine around the flag in the lower right without starting. I have repaired,...
  4. Minesweeper

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minesweeper: Minesweeper stopped working on Jan 1 2024. Now that the holiday is over can I expect this to be fixed? Yes, I repaired and reset the app, multiple times and yes, I rebooted my computer. Others are...
  5. Microsoft Minesweeper will not start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Minesweeper will not start: hi, Microsoft Minesweeper will not start since first of january 2024. I cannot play the game, the startscreen will rotate the bomb for hours. The GameBar is properly logged in, the Xbox-App works...
  6. Microsoft Minesweeper - why won't it load?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Minesweeper - why won't it load?: Minesweeper won't launch today. Tried a repair, a reset and a fresh install. 36c8a75c-14fa-428a-b9f4-5cc65e21ae7a
  7. Multiple problems with the "Microsoft Minesweeper" game app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple problems with the "Microsoft Minesweeper" game app: Hello, I have the app installed through the "Microsoft Store", on Windows 11 (v22H2, OS Build 22621.2428). I've tried to remedy the below by uninstalling / reinstalling, but no change. 1/...
  8. Is it possible to upload my game progress in MS Minesweeper

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to upload my game progress in MS Minesweeper: Hi, i made some progress in minesweeper guest account. But i need to reboot my pc for a reason and i know that if i reboot, my progress will be deleted. So, is there any way to save my guest...
  9. What Happened To Minesweeper Adventure?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What Happened To Minesweeper Adventure?: I fired up my Minesweeper game on my Windows 11 PC the other day (6/8/23 I think) to find that the game loader interface was completely changed. When I attempted to play Minesweeper Adventure it...
  10. Microsoft Minesweeper Adventure tableau overflows bottom of window.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Minesweeper Adventure tableau overflows bottom of window.: This morning for the first time opened Microsoft Minesweeper and got new interfaces. Selected Adventure. Game tableau loads correctly, but overflows the bottom of the window. Unable to find any...