Minesweeper graphics changed for the worse with most recent Windows update!!! How do I find...

Discus and support Minesweeper graphics changed for the worse with most recent Windows update!!! How do I find... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had the older version of Minesweeper 3.1.9160.0 installed on my computer. Just within the last few days, my computer did an auto update and now the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gail Mulcahey, Nov 12, 2022.

1. Minesweeper graphics changed for the worse with most recent Windows update!!! How do I find...

I had the older version of Minesweeper 3.1.9160.0 installed on my computer. Just within the last few days, my computer did an auto update and now the graphics for the game are very different and no longer what they used to be... I feel like I've stepped back in time! Also, the game runs extremely slow and it takes sometimes 5-10 seconds for each click to register on the game board. I want the old version back and cannot find it anywhere to download!!!

:)

Gail Mulcahey, Nov 12, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Minesweeper graphics changed for the worse with most recent Windows update!!! How do I find...